Stop picking Irelia in ranked games

12
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ricardo L H

Senior Member

11-16-2010

1.- She sucks
2.-You are new to her


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ChaosZeroX

Senior Member

11-16-2010

Omg Please!! /singed.

This morning was hell when the servers first opened up.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

xOYQyuqpZHcxpDk2

Senior Member

11-16-2010

Simple solution that I've taken to, banning her. Just claim shes crazy op or something.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

FckHelLz

Senior Member

11-16-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChaosZeroX View Post
Omg Please!! /singed.

This morning was hell when the servers first opened up.
my face


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Janus

Senior Member

11-16-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bamoidoki View Post
Simple solution that I've taken to, banning her. Just claim shes crazy op or something.
But what if she's on the other team.
Then that's free food :C


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Adorven

Senior Member

11-16-2010

You just posted two topics with the same basic statement.

Should probably post one more for good measure, yeah?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

xOYQyuqpZHcxpDk2

Senior Member

11-16-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuthian View Post
But what if she's on the other team.
Then that's free food :C
Sometimes, Its a risk I'm willing to take.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ä„rticuno

Senior Member

11-16-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adorven View Post
You just posted two topics with the same basic statement.

Should probably post one more for good measure, yeah?
I'm expecting another Irelia complaint thread from this guy.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

HaggisOnAStick

Senior Member

11-16-2010

Irelia is pretty good...


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

algumBR2

Senior Member

11-16-2010

but no i want to play new champ cuz i am cool


12