Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Please fix client before releasing champs

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Darylyndir

11-16-2010

I love playing League of Legends. But the one problem that I always keep running into is that the client is always filled with bugs. The game itself has crashed multiple times for me as well, and I find having to reconnect can be extremely tedious.

All I'm saying is that please prioritize the stability of the game itself before releasing new champions all the time. From what I have been seeing in the community, I think we as players would enjoy a game that is reliable in terms of stability over having new champions, myself included.

If a Riot staff member sees this, please consider what I said

Lokai

Recruiter

11-16-2010

that's cuz they use several 3rd party programs, the game is actually 3 separate programs sucking up resources... the list goes on

Also: best new technology

Arcadence

11-16-2010

My client runs fine. The only problem I have is when I alt+tab out of the game into something else, and come back with missing numbers.

XenonZaleo

11-16-2010

I've had some random glitches, but I've never had a crash. Client seems perfectly stable to me.

Well, except for chat. Chat server dc's me regularly, but always reconnects with a button.