Please fix client before releasing champs

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Darylyndir

11-16-2010

I love playing League of Legends. But the one problem that I always keep running into is that the client is always filled with bugs. The game itself has crashed multiple times for me as well, and I find having to reconnect can be extremely tedious.

All I'm saying is that please prioritize the stability of the game itself before releasing new champions all the time. From what I have been seeing in the community, I think we as players would enjoy a game that is reliable in terms of stability over having new champions, myself included.

If a Riot staff member sees this, please consider what I said

Lokai

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-16-2010

that's cuz they use several 3rd party programs, the game is actually 3 separate programs sucking up resources... the list goes on

Also: best new technology

Arcadence

11-16-2010

My client runs fine. The only problem I have is when I alt+tab out of the game into something else, and come back with missing numbers.

XenonZaleo

11-16-2010

I've had some random glitches, but I've never had a crash. Client seems perfectly stable to me.

Well, except for chat. Chat server dc's me regularly, but always reconnects with a button.