Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Mundo

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Devil May LOL

11-16-2010

Are there any mundo players at high elo ranked? I've just started playing mundo and I like this guy a lot. Just wondering if anyone has been able to carry themselves to high elo playing mundo.

Mr Fehr

11-16-2010

Roku FTW!!!

He is the best Moon Dough I have ever seen.

IAMAnthro

11-16-2010

Ehh, as an avid Mundo player he really falls off if the game goes past 20-30 minutes. After that point his damage falls off and he is only really good for pushing. His ult is also completely shut down by heal debuffs as well, although that is less of a problem since they buffed it late game. He isn't terrible at a higher elo, but there are many champions who outdo him at what he does. A better champ might be Olaf, Xin Zhao, or Warwick.