Another match making fail

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Call Me Pounce

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-16-2010

I have 341 wins and im lvl 30
Got queued with a lvl 28 who had 142 win and a lvl 29 who had 153

Me and my friend duo queued and we both have over 300 wins

Is it just some curse or something? been happening for the past 10 days~

AWPLol

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-16-2010

I've been getting matched with Low level people all day. We even did a 4 man premade, and our 5th random was a lvl 25. And there whole team was 30 with the lowest amount of wins being 290.

Match making is broken right now

xBandie

11-16-2010

Im pretty sure your being placed by how close your levels are and not by games played/won.

Call Me Pounce

11-16-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by AWPLol View Post
I've been getting matched with Low level people all day. We even did a 4 man premade, and our 5th random was a lvl 25. And there whole team was 30 with the lowest amount of wins being 290.

Match making is broken right now
Lowest ive got was 23 with 78 wins in a 4 men premade

Narssisstic

11-16-2010

Match making based upon wins-loss ratio I believe.

I got paired with a level 6 that had yet to lose a game. Level 17 atm to save people the trouble of checking.

Wiredcurrent

11-16-2010

So not trying to be sarcastic here, but is there any chance that not every single low level player you got was a bad player? Simply because they haven't spent as much time in game as you doesn't entirely count them out. If they were bad fine I apologize on behalf of those of us in the upper 20's that aren't quite to 30 yet. However while my record is not fantastic I also have a full time job, a marriage, and a 2 1/2 month old baby that I spend time with as well as try to get some games in.

Basically we're not all terrible, and while I understand your point try to acknowledge that you probably have more problems with it simply because your 5th man is not in the same kind of communication as the other 4.

FlyingOstrich

11-16-2010

my lvl 29 gets usually gets matched up with lvl 30 people with 300~ to 400~ wins. I in particular do not have a good record: 128 wins 127 losses. In many games i'm the only non-30 on both teams. I don't think, from my own observation, that all the lvl 30's are noticeably better, but i am definitely suffering from going against the good ones. Sometimes the difference in experience makes it impossible for me to out-do others.
i hope they do something about this, like matching people according to how many total games they've played or something like that =/

Call Me Pounce

11-16-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wiredcurrent View Post
So not trying to be sarcastic here, but is there any chance that not every single low level player you got was a bad player? Simply because they haven't spent as much time in game as you doesn't entirely count them out. If they were bad fine I apologize on behalf of those of us in the upper 20's that aren't quite to 30 yet. However while my record is not fantastic I also have a full time job, a marriage, and a 2 1/2 month old baby that I spend time with as well as try to get some games in.

Basically we're not all terrible, and while I understand your point try to acknowledge that you probably have more problems with it simply because your 5th man is not in the same kind of communication as the other 4.
They pretty much went 1-9 etc