How do you counter garen, need help

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sh0ck And Awe

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-16-2010

I'm just wondering how the **** you counter this overpowered jew.
because apparently he doesnt need a nerf so he has to have a weakness right?
wat do i do when someone does 350 damage per second just by being near me and can hit 1000s with an ult
and said character has 250 armor and mr and 3800 life and 420 movespeed, with a move speed buff bringing him to about 470?
i have tried: kogmaw- only worked when im fed and my team doesnt have downsyndrome
nidalee- cannot do ****
yi- lol
olaf- the only one who can even deal damage to him, but while you're focusing him garen kills 4 of your teammates.
TL;DR: who do you use to counter garen and how, if you would be so kind.

Maljan

11-16-2010

overpowered jew lol i liked that

Rogmarz

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-16-2010

Stack Malady.

Warscythes

11-16-2010

350 damage per second by just standing near you?

You know if you really wish to get some help you might want to actually explain why you are losing to Garen instead of making up some outrageous numbers.

Simon Zhao

11-16-2010

as long as you dont encounter him in his territory, your okay

YoungUnicorn

11-16-2010

Madred's

sage the maokai

11-16-2010

Stay out of brushes

sleepyj101

11-16-2010

Hold his brush hostage, he will submit to all demands!

Sh0ck And Awe

11-16-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Warscythes View Post
350 damage per second by just standing near you?

You know if you really wish to get some help you might want to actually explain why you are losing to Garen instead of making up some outrageous numbers.
he gets fed. im farming mid and doing well. i finally leave the laning phase and encounter garen.
i die. anyone who attemps to help me dies. they outfarm me even though i have 50+ creep kills on them.
they do dragon. get buffs. they are years ahead of us. we attempt a team fight. we die.
repeat this another time. they push. garen is unstoppable with 2 sunfire capes before i even have a decent item.
they push, we can do nothing in the process. they tower dive and kill 1-2 of us. they grab an inhibitor. do baron. ace us once more, and push for the win.
seriously, this is the scenario every time theres a garen and my team isnt good. i have no idea how to carry below average teams against him. im not good either if i cant counter him.

Montaque1

11-16-2010

is he climbin up ur windows snatchin ur people up?