Another disappointing patch.

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Reep

11-16-2010

I guess I'll just be doing the only thing that really entertains me anymore until next patch; Alistar Blitz.

Duo queue is still broken. My captain last game was a 1500 rating WW that went 0/7/1 (who got his first buff at level 5 after auto-attack pushing my lane for 3 waves). The next game I get matched up with some players I know are decent (yay!), and then I get the mastery glitch, leaving me frozen on the champ select screen, playing Alistar with 0/1/0 masteries, smite/ghost and jungler rune page. Had no choice but to alt f4. There are still a massive amount of bugs, this game is still totally imbalanced, and I've lost a total of 100 rating purely because of the mastery glitch.

Don't even get me started on the new champion. She's the ugly offspring of Akali and Master Yi, if said ugly offspring was severely mentally ******ed and lost 4 limbs in some accident.

Honestly, this game has loads of potential, it really does, but it is plagued with bugs and imbalance, and I have been putting up with it for too long. Thank you for the memories, Riot. I look forward to the Alistar remake going live. It might be the only hope I have left for LoL.

I carry Alex

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

11-16-2010

So you admit on forums you're a leaver, on purpose.

Hope riot doesn't look at this, for you're sake.

Prettyfox

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-16-2010

I've had no prob with masteries. I've had no prob with duo queue.

killd0zer

11-16-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reep View Post
I've lost a total of 100 rating purely because of the mastery glitch.
lol

ReturnToDust

11-16-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by LazyOrb View Post

Hi. My names NitpickerLazyOrb. I'm going to pick one thing out of your paragraph to berate you on even though you may have some valid points. Sorry guy.

Reep

11-16-2010

To clarify, there were some great notes in this patch.

The Sion stun particle speed buff is excellent, and I really enjoy that change. Riot finally fixed the silence bug on Alistar's ult, which makes me very happy.

But I'd still trade those changes for a stable client that isn't awful, and a better MM system. Those should be your top priorities, Riot. Releasing UP Champions so you can buff them later is a great idea, but I'd rather have no new champions, since all they're doing is making this game even more imbalanced, whether they're OP and ruining matches, or UP and ruining matches. These new champions will be compared to other champions, making this games imbalance more blatantly present than ever, after every new champions release.

durpado

11-16-2010

Insert typical QQ here.

(the client does need help I never have these problems but my friend complains about them all the time at champion select)

EFG

11-16-2010

Are you stupid?. He had 2 choices, alt-f4 champ selection or screw his team by coming in weaker then everyone else.

I carry Alex

Recruiter

11-16-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReturnToDust View Post
Hi. My names NitpickerLazyOrb. I'm going to pick one thing out of your paragraph to berate you on even though you may have some valid points. Sorry guy.

Hello I'm ReturnToDust who doesn't understand that if I get on forums and say I leave games for no reason besides the fact I don't get everything exactly the way I please that there's a good chance i'll be banned, wether or not I bring up decent points.

XseekerX

11-16-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by LazyOrb View Post

He que dodged....he is a high elo player and a very good one...who else do you know thats climbed to 1700 elo with Alistar as a main, try to comprehend what he says before you give some idiotic comments bro