Cleanse > Warwick

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Lycan Von Wolf

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-10-2009

Hello,
I use Warwick a lot and at my ELO whatever it is. I win a lot with him. However I started to notice Cleanse was messing me up, which you know whatever I just wont ult that person with cleanse. How ever The other day I was against a team where they all had cleanse and My ult was completely useless. The only thing I could think of to make him a damaging force is AP Warwick. But I instead went for a tank build and just hunger striked and tried to ult people who i noticed already cleansed.

Basically I want to know what you guys think you should do against a team with all cleanse. Should Riot make his ult not affected by cleanse since its his Freakin Ult or what?

Autern

12-10-2009

To be honest, Warwick doesn't bring much to a team fight and wasn't an amazing champion before the Cleanse buff. With the Cleanse buff, he's useless. You Ult someone with Cleanse buff on them, and you're stunned for a few seconds. I honestly think Warwick needs a little work, to bring more to a team fight.

Lycan Von Wolf

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-10-2009

Well he has a nice Global ATK Speed Buff and when his ult was good for something. He Could basically destroy any one that needs to be focused down fast in group battles. IMO that is a lot of help in battles.

Danziger

12-10-2009

Cleanse should be looked at. There are those trolls who argue it's fine, but when you want play a hero which is completely broken by cleanse, it becomes another story.

Morgana has the same problem where her nukes and ultimate gets completely negated by cleanse since they count as debuffs....