Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Akali Rune page?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Blistful

11-16-2010

What would you suggest?

So far I have 2 flat quints for attack for passive and one flat quint for health

Eninya

11-16-2010

Red - MPen
Yellow - HP/level, Dodge, Armor, or MR, whatever is killing you.
Blue - AP/level

S B

11-16-2010

Those are the exact quints I use, and start the game with Dorans Blade for passive.
But I run flat CDR for Blues

Blistful

11-16-2010

Quote:
S B:
Those are the exact quints I use, and start the game with Dorans Blade for passive.
But I run flat CDR for Blues

Yea the quints are so helpful early game with the vamp and health.

As for reds I'll try out mpen, but I'll go with cdr with blues. Yellow dodge sounds interesting. Thanks~

shadownit3

11-16-2010

i go mpen reds, dodge yellows, ap/level blues and 1 flat ad quint and 2 flat ap quint. so go with 21/9/0 and start with doran's blade to get spell vamp passive. At level 5, you get your other passive without any ap items so at 6 you can start bursting before you go back.

The Biff of God

Recruiter

11-16-2010

I run with 8 MPen and 1 flat AP red, 9 flat AP blues, 9 flat AP yellows, 1 flat AP quint and 2 flat health quints. These along with masteries and a long sword give me both passives at the start.