RIOT, you getting all this ?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Narssisstic

11-16-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by voinescus46 View Post
This is not the first post of someone who feels like they've just wasted 6300 lp. I can't believe i have such a hard time playing her. I actually played Corki and Urgot just for fun in between my "great" Irelia matches to wash away the sorrow. Btw Urgot shines in comparison with her.

Anyway, what's done is done. Lp spent, Irelia ain't leaving the LOL rooster. Let's be productive here and give some ideas to RIOT on how to fix her. Why fix? Cause when there's absolutely no reason to pick Irelia over Yi / Olaf / Xin / WW ... we need fixing.

Q - needs a bigger range. (Off-topic a bit. So does Jax's, he's kinda in the same bucket but that's another story). Should apply on hit effects >> check out new E

W - fine

E - activate: next melle attack deal's bonus dmg and does the slow/stun thingy. This would work great with Q

R - ....... I really don't know where to begin. Remake or add more damage.

That's about it. Call it qq or w/e. I'm just trying to offer solutions to what seems is bothering most of the community.
Instead of wasting your 6300 IP Why not wait two weeks for when she is free (when the newest champ is released) and SEE IF YOU LIKE HER?

Taichao

11-16-2010

Honestly the problem is she's a sustained DPS Champion.. and has no defenses whatsoever.. sure she can heal herself a TINY bit with her W.. but when you compare it to the incoming damage the heal is poo.. she can deal true damage over 6 seconds.. 75 at max level.. assuming you build her straight attack speed (2.5 as cap) you'd be looking at 15 attacks (assuming that you are within range for all of them) thats 1125 damage, this is ofcourse ontop of any damage you are already doing.. so its not bad.. but still kinda meh as you have to stay ONTOP of the person to do said damage, and should you get cc'ed.. granted she has reduced CC but still if she gets cc'ed when she activates her W she loses out on half of the ability or so.. then you have the Q.. its a great initiating tool to catch up to someone.. however the fact that it gets refreshed on killing someone with it is useless.. i disagree that the q should have a slow, but i do see that the range on the E could be buffed ever so slightly.. her ult.. is okay, but the fact of the matter is in order for her ult to be any kind of decent you have to straight stack AD on her and make her an AD carry.. and once again because she is a melee hero if she does that because she has no defense what so ever.. she will die in .75 seconds

Taichao

11-16-2010

Now I am by no means saying she isn't worth the IP.. I would not ask for a refund back even if they were offering them.. However, I do see that she could be better for what they expected of her.

Istanur

11-16-2010

I for one thought that new champions were supposed to be OP at the start and make the game easymode and I am utterly apalled that this 'champion' if you can even call her that is not up to pre-nerf Miss Fortune levels. I REFUSE to spend the time to learn the character and will dismiss her if I cannot find success on my FIRST DAY playing her. It's like, I just wish I could build any item I want and go Legendary I just feel like it's a waste of time to try to optimize her, or use any strategy at all. I just think my sarcasm would be better if it wasn't so obvious but then maybe some wouldn't get it.