RIOT, you getting all this ?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

jouster07

11-16-2010

This is not the first post of someone who feels like they've just wasted 6300 lp. I can't believe i have such a hard time playing her. I actually played Corki and Urgot just for fun in between my "great" Irelia matches to wash away the sorrow. Btw Urgot shines in comparison with her.

Anyway, what's done is done. Lp spent, Irelia ain't leaving the LOL rooster. Let's be productive here and give some ideas to RIOT on how to fix her. Why fix? Cause when there's absolutely no reason to pick Irelia over Yi / Olaf / Xin / WW ... we need fixing.

Q - needs a bigger range. (Off-topic a bit. So does Jax's, he's kinda in the same bucket but that's another story). Should apply on hit effects >> check out new E

W - fine

E - activate: next melle attack deal's bonus dmg and does the slow/stun thingy. This would work great with Q

R - ....... I really don't know where to begin. Remake or add more damage.

That's about it. Call it qq or w/e. I'm just trying to offer solutions to what seems is bothering most of the community.

Tooka

11-16-2010

Yeah let's make Olaf's E activate too.

Lee Soonkyu

11-16-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tooka View Post
Yeah let's make Olaf's E activate too.
awesome idea.

Lucchinii

11-16-2010

Lololol more low ELO players complaining about Irelia when she just came out.

Play around with builds bro.

Not just item builds, runes and masteries too.

NiceTimeNarz

11-16-2010

Q & W seems fine(maybe W could get a bit scaling of her true damage topping out at 100 or so) . E needs more range, way more and R needs to be like Corki, have charges(increased to 5) that replenish over time and a skillshot guide arrow.

Ehrenpreis

11-16-2010

What needs to be done:

Make her w scale with the true damage.

Make her e have a much larger range and make it a stun only

Make her q have a larger range and more damage/possibly a slow

Rework R

Kasiski

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-16-2010

I think her R is pretty great. It can be woven between attacks or cast behind you while running away, etc. Also it makes a great creep farming tool with its low cooldown.

Styrofo

11-16-2010

Ya, I bought her, played 2 games with her. She seems very lackluster. She needs a better way to close distances from running champs. Her Ult does very low damage. I know her Ult is spammable 4 times when you use it, but it does so little damage! I built her 2 ways. First one I rushed Malady and went with attack speed items. Second build I tried Hextech Gunblade and Wriggles Lantern for some life steal and spell vamp. Neither build was very effective. 2nd match I ended up going 2-2 with about 15 assists(our Nunu had connection issues and DC'd so they ended the game pretty quick). Her W skill is nice. But all the rest of her skills are bad IMO. I don't think she can really carry a game the way she is now. I don't see how she could carry a game against any halfway decent team. Her passive makes me think she could be a good anti-carry against casters but she doesnt do enough damage and has no escape tools.

Rhetorical Hippo

11-16-2010

Her R is possibly the greatest greatest ultimate in the game for a melee based champion. I urge you to reconsider your stance and feel her out a bit more. She was 6300 for a reason...it will take some time to get the good stuff out of her.

killd0zer

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-16-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ehrenpreis View Post
What needs to be done:

Make her w scale with the true damage.

Make her e have a much larger range and make it a stun only

Make her q have a larger range and more damage/possibly a slow

Rework R
never suggest champion ballance again