Fiddle visual upgrade?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sparkern

05-20-2013

So a certain Necro'd thread lead me to google pictures that don't have a working link anymore in said thread, and this picture came up along with it: Fear me!!

So it made me wonder, is a Fiddle VU on the list over at riot? This picture just made me realize that, apart from crowstorm and 'dat fear', Fiddle isn't all as scary as he should be. His voice sounds rather silly, his visuals aren't scary at all, so is he even supposed to be scary at all?

Well, this is just my opinion on how scary he is, it'd be nice to know if he's on riots list for a rework tho and if he'd turn into something so scary that thresh and hecarim look like teemo in comparison.

PHAR0CYDE

05-20-2013

yeah he needs visual update

Dreamcleaver

05-20-2013

I guess he will get his VU after the plethora of other champions who need it more.

Wertilq

05-20-2013

He have a plethora of skins, so it will take a while to complete a VU on him.

Sparkern

05-20-2013

I understand he has skins on him and hes not up anytime soon for a VU, I'm just curious if he's up for one and if he's guna get more scary, even terrifying.
As I see him right now, he's supposed to be terrifying, he even has the longest fear in game, it'd just be nice if he looked scary enough to actually have it imo.

Bito Maney

05-20-2013

while he does look outdated i agree there are a plethora of other champs who need it more

Sparkern

05-20-2013

Yea others definitely need it more, I just wana know when his VU comes along, if he'll be extremely terrifying or not.

TheTwelfth

05-20-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparkern View Post
His voice sounds rather silly
DON'T TOUCH HlS FUCKING VOICE

Ansaa

05-20-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dreamcleaver View Post
I guess he will get his VU after the plethora of other champions who need it more.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wertilq View Post
He have a plethora of skins, so it will take a while to complete a VU on him.
Whats this!? Two people using the word "plethora" right after eachother?!? GD is full of smart brain people today!