Udyr Skin

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

We4ponX

05-20-2013

I was curious if anyone heard whether or not a new Udyr skin was coming soon. I want to buy one but want a cooler legendary one if they have it. Any information about upcoming skins would be awesome; not just Udyr's. thanks

Henry Plainview

05-20-2013

Udyr is getting a new skin called Spirit Summoner at some point, it was leaked, and it's probably the ultimate skin that will be released next month or so (as confirmed by Hippalus).

Renekleton

05-20-2013

he might be getting the ultimate next month

justJoekingg

05-20-2013

I really hope Udyr doesn't get the ultimate.
An ADC got it last time (Ez) so I think it's only fair an APC gets it this time (dragon master swain, generation ahri).
I don't think there are that many people out there that would buy the Udyr skin. Ezreal is a very popular champion so it makes sense that so many people bought that skin, there's a lot of ez die hards out there. I just don't think there's that many Udyr players that are that dedicated to Udyr to purchase the ultimate skin.
Ezreal a skin sold A LOT. I think riot should make one for an APC since that means they'll most likely make more money.

Kirin

05-20-2013

Quote:
I really hope Udyr doesn't get the ultimate.
An ADC got it last time (Ez) so I think it's only fair an APC gets it this time (dragon master swain, generation ahri).
I don't think there are that many people out there that would buy the Udyr skin. Ezreal is a very popular champion so it makes sense that so many people bought that skin, there's a lot of ez die hards out there. I just don't think there's that many Udyr players that are that dedicated to Udyr to purchase the ultimate skin.
Ezreal a skin sold A LOT. I think riot should make one for an APC since that means they'll most likely make more money.
How is it fair that an APC get's it? With a few exceptions, APC's aren't especially played more than Udyr. Especially ahri and swain. And udyr's normal skin seems like that it will form a perfect basis for a ultimate.

justJoekingg

05-20-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kirin View Post
How is it fair that an APC get's it? With a few exceptions, APC's aren't especially played more than Udyr. Especially ahri and swain. And udyr's normal skin seems like that it will form a perfect basis for a ultimate.
I see a lot more swains, ahri's, Diana's, Ryze's, Katarina's, Akali's, than I see Udyr
And none of us really know what champions would make good for ultimates. Like I would never have guessed Ezreal would become the benefactor of such a prestigious skin :P
I guess I'm just being biased
But I don't see Udyr as much anymore. On my smurf which is only bronze I see him from time to time but very rarely in the higher Elo's
I just think it'd be better suited on a very popular champion. Like Diana, or rumble, or twisted fate, OR RYZE! If Ryze had one, I literally would **** my pants!
These skins get released like once a year. So if they're gonna pick that ONE champion to receive it this year, a popular champion would make riot more money and would make more players happier.
You get what I mean? No disrespect to Udyr.
Just please the masses and make money at the same time

Kirin

05-20-2013

I think it would sell more with a popular champion yeah but an ultimate skin brings a lot of users to the champion too, but eitherway we can only guess as to who the skin will belong to. And no, not ryze. He already has skins squirting out of every imaginable orifice ~.~