Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

How would you rate this kind of insult?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DAS POKEMON

Recruiter

05-20-2013

I kept getting focused during the game and died several times while this player never gave enlightening feedback, I told him it was against the summoner's code and asked him to stop. After the game finished, he asked me why I wasted my money on skins if I su**. He kept breaking the summoner's code and I warned him about report, he didn't care at all and affirmed nothing will happen.
My question is: Is there a way to issue warnings to this kind of behavior? I find it really unpleasant.

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/...5/shyvanar.png (https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/103899325/shyvanar.png)

Thank you very much for your assistance!

I can't believe that, even in ARAM games, where the champion roster and match-up is completely random, people still get mad at others and can't hold the urge to insult.

Edit: Thanks for the downvote when all I want is to endorse the Summoner's Code and ask for assistance.

Elyonee

05-20-2013

He's an *******, mute, report for verbal abuse, move on?

jediswag

05-20-2013

if you die over 15 times regardless of game-type you should probably refund that skin

DAS POKEMON

Recruiter

05-20-2013

Quote:
jediswag:
if you die over 15 times regardless of game-type you should probably refund that skin

so following your logic, if I'm bad boxing, I should give up and sell my deluxe box gloves?

Sparks Fire

05-20-2013

Quote:
Polar Tesla:
I kept getting focused during the game and died several times while this player never gave enlightening feedback, I told him it was against the summoner's code and asked him to stop. After the game finished, he asked me why I wasted my money on skins if I su**. He kept breaking the summoner's code and I warned him about report, he didn't care at all and affirmed nothing will happen.
My question is: Is there a way to issue warnings to this kind of behavior? I find it really unpleasant.

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/...5/shyvanar.png (https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/103899325/shyvanar.png)

Thank you very much for your assistance!

I can't believe that, even in ARAM games, where the champion roster and match-up is completely random, people still get mad at others and can't hold the urge to insult.

Edit: Thanks for the downvote when all I want is to endorse the Summoner's Code and ask for assistance.

You can always mute a person in-game and just report later. Riot checks out chatlogs.

Quote:
jediswag:

1. Buying a skin doesn't mean your "pro" with the champion. Its purpose is to customize a champ he likes. Alot of people talk trash bout skin when you play bad in a game..but they don't have 1 and they play bad as well? seems more like a jealousy to me.

2. He indeed have 19 deaths but its not like he's the only one that fed..other teammates of his has double digit deaths.

Endertome

05-20-2013

Quote:
jediswag:

"owns a skin" is not game code for "unbeatable with this champion"

Maybe he just likes that look more than the Classic look and finds the champion fun but isn't a grandmaster with them.

Or maybe the enemy team focused him every time he tried to do his job as an assassin and nobody else on his team ever tried to peel or CC or anything to help him. It's really hard to snowball properly with a champion like Akali in ARAM.

Absogotdanglutel

05-20-2013

flaunting that youre going to report is is more annoying than the flamer. he doesnt care if you report him so do it quietly and move on.

Shadiah

05-20-2013

Looks like you need some thicker skin. It seems incredibly easy to troll bait you if you constantly respond to everything so I would simply just ignore and move on.

Also I would have to agree that spamming report threats just sounds childish. Just report and you don't have to wave it around like it gives you any real power or authority.

Gargle Them Plz

05-20-2013

its ARAM if someone is raging and ruining the fun just mute them and report after. ARAM is supposed to be a stress reliever and don't let anyone ruin that. Don't dwell over it either, its aram, sometimes there just is no strategy

DAS POKEMON

Recruiter

05-20-2013

Quote:
Shadiah:
Looks like you need some thicker skin. It seems incredibly easy to troll bait you if you constantly respond to everything so I would simply just ignore and move on.

Also I would have to agree that spamming report threats just sounds childish. Just report and you don't have to wave it around like it gives you any real power or authority.

Asking to respect the summoner's code is not the same as a report threat, the only time I typed it was after the game as you can see so I didn't spam anything. I agree with you on the just ignore and move on, it just saddens me that what he said is true "nothing will happen".