Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Report-able/Ban-able?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

nucleartesuji

05-20-2013

Was playing a ranked game with a fiddlesticks that was doing rather poorly. He claimed he was high and drunk. What do you guys think, is that report-able? How would you vote if you found that in the tribunal?

Serilina

05-20-2013

Nope, not reportable.

Terrog

05-20-2013

you can kill the value of your reports by reporting stuff like this. keep it to the code if you want your opinion to hold any weight. tribunal is not about performance. its about behavior.

JinseiZetsumei

05-20-2013

He might just have been making up excuses for having a bad game. This is one of those calls that I might have to hit skip on, because there is far too much missing outside information. He might really just be saying it to save face, and if he is telling the truth is it really wrong? I could argue that it is, he went into a game in a state that would hinder his team and would thus ruin the experience for four to nine other players. I could also argue that we have no right to say when someone can't or cannot play the game.

Personally if I felt confident enough that he was drunk or high and was playing badly, knowing full well that he would before getting into a match; I'd hit punish. There just isn't enough information to really do that. As someone already warned, since most people would probably skip or pardon it, it might ruin your reporting weight.

Marotte the Fool

05-20-2013

it really should be though, honestly, how would you feel if you are the one getting trolled by the guy?

played a game (maybe 2 or 3 ago) where our adc kept afking to take a "hit." On top of that he made some really poor decisions that ultimately lost us the game.. Did our entire team report him, ya we did. Should he banned, I think so... He is hindering the others (our team) ability to enjoy the game, so ya.

edit to clarify: he afked multiple times in the match, clearly stated in the chat. And he then ran into 5 of them at drag, knowingly (with a ward) that there was no way we could contest it with our top in top lane, and died. He then stated that he was high and lol'ed.

Settero

05-20-2013

Quote:
nucleartesuji:
Was playing a ranked game with a fiddlesticks that was doing rather poorly. He claimed he was high and drunk. What do you guys think, is that report-able? How would you vote if you found that in the tribunal?

reportable ? ! yes, it would go under , unskilled player.
banable ? no.

Zertryx

05-20-2013

GWI (Gaming While Intoxicated) isn't against the rules (also there isnt any legit way to prove it even if they say it some ppl joke around)

How they behave though can be punished if they are being jerks (no matter what you are doing you are still responsible for your actions both in game and real life when drinking)

So if he's being an ass, intentionally feeding (not just doing poorly) then yeah its bannable. otherwise just report for unskilled and move along

Telitha

05-20-2013

Quote:
nucleartesuji:

Since a good portion of people who are doing poorly claim this, I'm inclined to not believe it as no one ever claims to stomp face even while high and drunk. Just seems more likely to me to be an easy excuse. That being said you can't get banned for being bad (having a bad game) you can only lose LP.

You could try reporting for unskilled but I get the impression that the option only exists to let people blow off steam when they lose and every so often the Riot team will simply take all the unskilled reports and just bin them.

jediswag

05-20-2013

show me somewhere that says you cant play under the influence. cause i play drunk sometimes its actually a lot of fun i usually end up doing more yolo stuff than i normally would

redrobin3

05-20-2013

Suspension for poor play is the most he'd get and even then it would have to recurring behavior. Report it so that it can be filed as a repeated act. If he's doing this 10+ games you deserve to be punished for trolling.