Is there a possibility that Riot will make an AP Version of Mercurial Scimitar?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Tyrannus0

Senior Member

05-19-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Voidgolem View Post
for the millionth time:

AP can have better itemization as soon as we get the following:

-AD RoA
-AD Grail
--Armor Aura item (e.g. Old Starks)
-AD CDR items that aren't Brutalizer.
-AD Lichbane (for those Talons and whatnot)
-MR itemization that doesn't boil down to "Aegis" and "Ass".

k? k.
I don't understand. Are you really talking **** against Malmordius? Also, see: Zephyr.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Cloud Potato

Senior Member

05-19-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Voidgolem View Post
for the millionth time:

AP can have better itemization as soon as we get the following:

-AD RoA
-AD Grail
--Armor Aura item (e.g. Old Starks)
-AD CDR items that aren't Brutalizer.
-AD Lichbane (for those Talons and whatnot)
-MR itemization that doesn't boil down to "Aegis" and "Ass".

k? k.
AD Lich Bane isn't needed because AD already boosts autoattacks, but an AD Sheen upgrade would be nice. AD has two MR items to buy with powerful effects; idk why you think Aegis is all there is.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Voidgolem

Senior Member

05-19-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyrannus0 View Post
I don't understand. Are you really talking **** against Malmordius? Also, see: Zephyr.
Zephyr: Bad and overpriced in most situations.

Malmortius: Gutted in S3 because AP mids cried about it.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Criomhthann

Senior Member

05-19-2013

Build a Zhonyas and achieve a similar effect. APs don't really need an equivalent of Mercurial Scimitar.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Hawke Solaris

Senior Member

05-19-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhinogator View Post
something that gives tenacity/ap would be nice on ap tanks too.
Attachment 688891

R.I.P. Moonflair Spellblade


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Pikachuux3

Senior Member

05-19-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Criomhthann View Post
Build a Zhonyas and achieve a similar effect. APs don't really need an equivalent of Mercurial Scimitar.
Well not really, if you're stunned you can't even use your Zhonyas. And sometimes 1 stun is enough for you to die. Zhonyas is better in some cases, which actually makes it quite unfair that there is no AD version of Zhonyas.

Maybe they should make an AD Zhonyas and an AP Mercurial Scimitar :P.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Cloud Potato

Senior Member

05-19-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pikachuux3 View Post
Well not really, if you're stunned you can't even use your Zhonyas. And sometimes 1 stun is enough for you to die. Zhonyas is better in some cases, which actually makes it quite unfair that there is no AD version of Zhonyas.

Maybe they should make an AD Zhonyas and an AP Mercurial Scimitar :P.
Well most AP champions don't do much while spells are on cooldown, so they're not that badly affected by CC. In fact, that's the main reason AP have Zhonya's and AD has Mercurial.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Voidgolem

Senior Member

05-19-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pikachuux3 View Post
Well not really, if you're stunned you can't even use your Zhonyas. And sometimes 1 stun is enough for you to die. Zhonyas is better in some cases, which actually makes it quite unfair that there is no AD version of Zhonyas.

Maybe they should make an AD Zhonyas and an AP Mercurial Scimitar :P.
AD Zhonya's wouldn't work because AD champs don't have the same fire-and-forget skills that AP has.

except like Garen

or Wukong.

and then you just walk out of it while they're immobile anyway.

wouldn't say no to a real armor/AD item, though. Maybe a rebuffed Atma.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Cloud Potato

Senior Member

05-19-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Voidgolem View Post
AD Zhonya's wouldn't work because AD champs don't have the same fire-and-forget skills that AP has.

except like Garen

or Wukong.

and then you just walk out of it while they're immobile anyway.

wouldn't say no to a real armor/AD item, though. Maybe a rebuffed Atma.
What if it built out of Glacial Shroud? All of its stats are things AD items are sorely lacking in.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AlexanderNVV

Member

05-20-2013

right after AD zhonya and AD roa