Do I deserve a ban?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Funkdamental

05-19-2013

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/tribun.../6428732/#nogo

The first one I agree was pretty toxic. The rest didn't seem that bad. Don't downvote pls. I just want your guys' opinions.

Werewolf

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Adjudicator

05-19-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Funkdamental View Post
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/tribun.../6428732/#nogo

The first one I agree was pretty toxic. The rest didn't seem that bad. Don't downvote pls. I just want your guys' opinions.
If you admit to being toxic, that is clarification enough

The first step to fixing a problem is to admit there is a problem

Xotiq

05-19-2013

yep

Funkdamental

05-19-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Werewolf View Post
If you admit to being toxic, that is clarification enough

The first step to fixing a problem is to admit there is a problem
Does being toxic in one game justify a 2 week ban? The other games i was barely being toxic. People were more toxic towards me.

Dralun

05-19-2013

Did my team to do something wrong? Better ***** and complain about it

Did I do something wrong? "Stfu"

Yea, let's just say I'd rather you not on my team.

Maximum Viktor

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-19-2013

If you even have one game worth punishing in a group of games in Tribunal, you vote punish. Three games where you didn't do anything wrong doesn't make up for the one where you did do something wrong.

Also if you're getting a two week ban that means you've been punished before multiple times.

Sairek Ceareste

05-19-2013

Quote:
Does being toxic in one game justify a 2 week ban? The other games i was barely being toxic. People were more toxic towards me.

Bans work on a tier system. It generally doesn't matter WHAT you do. If you are guilty, then you are guilty and then you get punished. One game of poor behavior is enough in the tribunal (Remember it only selects random games; you could be reported for a vast majority more).

Secondly, this is a case about YOU. Not them. If other people were being toxic as well, they have their own separate case. Two wrong do not make a right.

And thirdly, if you got a two week ban, you better be careful. Unless you are a goodie two-shoes for a very long time, then the next ban will be a perma; no matter how slightly toxic you are.

JinseiZetsumei

05-19-2013

Quote:
A two week ban? Did you not receive a warning before it got to the point of being banned? Usually I just see people get warnings after judge a case, if you did get a warning then this isn't the first and only game that you've been toxic in.

RedTruth

05-19-2013

yes

Funkdamental

05-19-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sairek Ceareste View Post
Bans work on a tier system. It generally doesn't matter WHAT you do. If you are guilty, then you are guilty and then you get punished. One game of poor behavior is enough in the tribunal (Remember it only selects random games; you could be reported for a vast majority more).

Secondly, this is a case about YOU. Not them. If other people were being toxic as well, they have their own separate case. Two wrong do not make a right.

And thirdly, if you got a two week ban, you better be careful. Unless you are a goodie two-shoes for a very long time, then the next ban will be a perma; no matter how slightly toxic you are.
Ok I agree with you. Last time I got a two week ban too and was extremely cautious after for a while. But then I got back to being a bit toxic (but not as bad...). I think the issue is I want to stay non-toxic permanently. Should I mute/ignore people and just ping as communication throughout the whole game? But there's a lot of communication that can't be done with just pings such as baron/drag timer, etc. What do you "non-toxic" people do?? Gimme some help.