15inch rMBP

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

EpicSwagga

05-19-2013

Hey guys!

Just wondering what's ur fps for LoL. I have around 40-60fps maxed out on 1680x1050. I heard alot of people can play it maxed out setting with maxed out resolution and get the same fps, so i was wondering if i had the defect macbook. Also would playing iLoL client make my fps better?

Thanks!

P.S: i've been experience fps drops when i open the in-game store menu, is that normal?

Mirror

05-20-2013

I play at about 70 - 80 FPS at 2048x1280, with everything maxed except shadows.

I've heard of people claiming 80+ FPS at full resolution, but I'm skeptical. And it makes the health bars too small.

EpicSwagga

05-20-2013

hmm then how come i'm only getting my fps at only 1680

Mirror

05-20-2013

I haven't really heard of any busted cards being shipped after the Feb. refresh, but...could take it in and get it looked at?

EpicSwagga

05-20-2013

I think i found the problem...i had chrome opened while playing which explains my low fps. I close chrome and used ur setting and got the same fps around high 60s-90 fps. The weird thing is my fps seems to be the same maxed settings or putting everything on high, which is kinda weird.

noblechopin

05-24-2013

ur guys r better than me, my rmnp only have 50- 60 fps in 1920x1200, and only medium resolution.

noblechopin

05-24-2013

ur guys r better than me, i got 50-60 fps with medium resolution in 1920x1200.

Mirror

05-25-2013

I can only suggest that you guys make sure you've got all the software updates from the App Store, and maybe try going into System Preferences -> Energy Saver, and try turning off Automatic Graphics Switching.

EpicSwagga

05-25-2013

hmmm try to put your settings to all maxed out at 2048 resolution and tell me your fps. I believe this is a mac bug thing because when i set my settings to max or high i get the same fps.