Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Come see how an adc climbs from plat to challenger

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SoS Dagger

05-19-2013

Glossary
1. Stream status & other links
2. Brief introduction
3. Some FYI
4. RP giveaway
5. My prefered roles
6. Stream Music Information

CURRENTLY ONLINE
Currently only 720P is available.

http://www.twitch.tv/SoSxDagg3r89 (http://www.twitch.tv/SoSxDagg3r89)

Brief intro

Match history and information about my league account here --
http://www.lolking.net/summoner/na/560107 (http://www.lolking.net/summoner/na/560107)
I am currently am in the top 15 most played Varus players in the world. I know quantity doesn't mean much but just to give you an idea of my dedication.

Hello my name is Dagger and I'm on a journey to become a professional league of legands player. I have been a huge competitive gamer since I was 2 years old. Yes 2! I was whipping my older brother (3 years) at dumb challenges we would come up with. Like more points or best time on a certain levels in Mario. Later on it was mortal combat and super smash bros. I've always been a huge Nintendo fan until the Wii and I'm sure many of you can relate to that.

FYI

During dodge wait time or queue time I'll be playing classic N64 and SNES games.
I love to help others so if you have questions please place them onto chat and I will try to verbally answer them. I do not have dual monitors yet so bare with me if I need to make changes on the stream. You might temporarily see the infinite loop that happens when you stream your own stream O.o
Anyways I hope you enjoy yourself and thanks for watching my stream!

Riot Points

I am going to be giving away 2 $10 riot points cards every other Sunday night starting (TBA). This does not mean you do not have a chance to win if you watch right now I will be taking that into account but only viewers who subscribe to my stream!

My Roles

I main adc but I feel as though relying on another solo queue player to be quite counter productive. Regardless of that fact I will remain to play adc as much as possible.

Music

I love classic N64 and SNES gaming as well so quite often that's where the music I play will be from. I love Metroid, Zelda, Castlevania, Mario and Devil May Cry so a lot of it is from those games but not just exclusive to that. I also have some DJ mixes and some alternative rock and the occasional metal. Sometimes I'll have just a few songs on loop haha.

And most of all

Thanks for watching!

SoS Dagger

05-19-2013

bump

SoS Dagger

05-19-2013

bump

tdtommy89

05-19-2013

Watching on twitch right now. Jayce is hittin hard man. He only has a brut, pickaxe, and 1 other item that doesnt have a lot of ad. Tons of damage output from that guy.

SoS Dagger

05-19-2013

bump

SoS Dagger

05-19-2013

Yeah that jayce was really great!

SoS Dagger

05-20-2013

bump

SoS Dagger

05-20-2013

bump

SoS Dagger

05-20-2013

bump

SoS Dagger

05-20-2013

bump