Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

A nerf to Jayces Q in range mode?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

kramy

05-19-2013

Firstly, it wouldn't have to be hard. I post this because of the ease i managed to win the ARAM i was just in with the fortunate opportunity to use Jayce in. Plopping a point in Q and E was enough to knock half their team to half within three well placed shots! I had gone 15/0/13 before my first death, then carried to the end of the game with a final death count of 4!

Lets be honest, i'm not an exceptional player by any means, as you can see by my summoner profile (a good number of loses/ more deaths than kills), so to have THAT exceptional of a game with that much ease seems to scream OP to me...

Sleipnir of Hel

05-19-2013

Just dodge the spears.

Soiyeruda

05-19-2013

Quote:
kramy:
I post this because of the ease i managed to win the ARAM

Stopped reading here.

Don't ask Riot to balance the game around ARAM - It's a luck based game mode that depends on random picks. It's not meant to be competitive.

Neo

05-19-2013

It screams op to you on ARAM. It's ARAM, the game isn't balanced around ARAM.

xUioiUx

05-19-2013

pink ward it

Coom

05-19-2013

Dodge his pink ward noob

Theedge634

05-19-2013

I don't think we should balance the game around a gimmicky mode like aram.... But that's just me.

MoreBaked

05-19-2013

So you're basing whether you should nerf a champion on an aram..... a skill shot champion on a map where there is nowhere to run.... really?

phil002

05-19-2013

Quote:
Soiyeruda:
Stopped reading here.

Don't ask Riot to balance the game around ARAM - It's a luck based game mode that depends on random picks. It's not meant to be competitive.

I agree with this, though i do wonder how much work it would be to have separate ratios or bases on arams.

the main problem i could see is that people who main or play a lot of a certain champ (like jayce, nid, yi or any of the other "op" aram champs) would have to chang how they play or would be at even more of a disadvantage because they are used to the champ behaving a certain way from summoners rift and them not doing the same thing in arams.

ThatNinjaGuy

05-19-2013

I would not judge balance based on ARAM