Amumu advice

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Krald

12-11-2009

whoever said skip the chalice is crazy mode.

Look, this is the build I used when I actually took this game seriously and played against top ELOs, and it worked deliciously.

Doran's shield
Chalice
Ninja Tabi or merc treads
Aegis (if no one else gets)
Sunfire
Guardians Angel

Autern

12-11-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by FearAndLoathing View Post
My rune setup is regen/cdr so that may be why mana is slightly less of a problem for me. What rune setup do you usually use?
My current rune makeup looks like a drunk chimpanzee made it. I ended up combining a lot of runes and other things and just threw them all into one. It's pretty ******ed, but I'd probably go regen/armor/health if you're jungling. Otherwise regen/Cd reduction is fine.

Melatonin

12-11-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by tenthirtytwo View Post
Hmm are you sure about that? It definitely says "3.5%" with a " (+0%)" next to it, and after stacking enough AP that 0 turns into a 1. This might be a rounding issue, I'm not sure how the game handles it. In other words, it may be that the game handles parts of a percentage point based on AP but doesn't display it. Or, it may be that the game uses a floor() function which means that everything below 1% (.3%, .5%, .8%, etc.) is treated like 0%, and everything above 1% but below 2% (1.3%, 1.6%, 1.9%, etc.) is treated like 1%.

If I get some extra time I'll test to see whether despair isn't actually being affected by AP.
Just jumped into a practice game and tested this...

with around 500 AP my despair was showing 3.5% (+4%), so despair is definitely affected, I'm not exactly sure what the modifier is though.

It is strange, however, that it only shows this as a whole number instead of the actual decimal version. So, I'm not sure if its counting the hidden decimal portion towards the damage or only when it's finally rounded to the nearest whole number.