Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Irelia: Three games in, feelings

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Matterix

11-16-2010

l2p

Eddy01741

11-16-2010

Yeah... basically the only things that make her unique are the active true damage and the variable stun/slow. Sucks that you'll only get the slow for ganks and only the stuns to save your own ass.

Her Q is just... bad. It's a blink to an enemy target that does a flat amount of extra damage. Her ult... also just bad.

FireFa11

11-16-2010

Try maxing E first. 300 damage nuke+slow/stun is easily one of the best nukes in the game.

PROTECT MY BALLS

11-16-2010

I think they just tried making another champion similar to Jax, but more of an assassin. I'm sure she'll play okay if you play her more like a squishy assassin like Jax, rather than a beefy fighter like Olaf.

Shaella

11-16-2010

that would be great, except Jax can dodge most attacks and has an AOE stun, and WAY more damage

Virginity

11-16-2010

She's not bad IMO. Her true damage is why she's amazing built TankyDPS. She can tank AND deal damage at the same time. Just build any tank items you feel fit for the game, and grab an Atma's Impaler and Trinity Force.

Babarr

11-16-2010

Quote:
Nosef:
Is her ult able to proc crits?

its based off AP, so no

Zardoc

11-16-2010

Quote:
its based off AP, so no

Or AD. Still can't crit though.

Lucchinii

11-16-2010

Opinions from low ELO players, when she hasn't even been out that long.

It's like saying Corki was bad before the buffs he got. Guess what? He wasn't.

AngelOfDeathTV

11-16-2010

Shes terribly underpowered.... I think she may be the worst investment of 6300 ever unless you bought ezreal in the last patch or two...