Irelia: Three games in, feelings

123456 ... 10
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Narsir

11-16-2010

Its sad but i agree... She was supposed to be burst melee but her burst is laughable compared to Akali's or Kas. As a melee DPS, Yi or Jax are 10x better... Apart from W all of her skills need a serious buff

Nosef

11-16-2010

Is her ult able to proc crits?

Paul Dobson

11-16-2010

1well they either release a hero UP or OP then Buff or Nerf them. So don't worry

Inxy

11-16-2010

Some kid on my team was playing her, right. Our Corki ragequit when he died at level 2. So we're 4v5. 10 minutes in, our Irelia has 10 kills. 20 minutes, 18 kills. 25 minutes, surrender. The kid playing her was mad good at juking, but other than that it didnt seem like he was exerting a ton of effort. Granted they had a bad nidalee and a really bad twitch. The rest of their team was tryharding pretty bad but to no avail.

TL;DR - Solid champ played correctly dominated.

ETA: he was also tower diving a ton, and at one point went into their base to kill 3 of them while they still had 2nd towers in all lanes

Churchy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Friend of Urf

11-16-2010

In a xv1 or xv2 situation she is less effective than mundo at ignoring CC. In a xv3-5, she is as good as mundo at ignoring CC, but not any better.

It's nice that she can shrug off CCs easily in teamfights as they last 36% of their original duration if 3 enemies are present, but that doesn't make her super powerful or anything.

Also I just saw bigfatjiji play her with triforce into atmas and i think he was going randuins, but the game ended. Pretty sure he was just testing out different builds though.

djpeanutbutter

11-16-2010

Try her AP/AS. Her E hits pretty hard with it's 1:1 ratio and with attack speed you can do some pretty srs dmg with W. She does feel a bit underwhelming when built straight AD though.

Iaw

11-16-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Zaxer View Post
Sorry dude, but I downvoted you. You cannot judge if a champion is balanced or not three games in.
Make another thread in 200 games and I'll give you the upvote I own you.

Tarinen

11-16-2010

She's basically Xin Zhao, just worse in every way. Better luck next time.

havocfett

11-16-2010

where'd you get her damage/ scaling? I cant find it anywhere -_-

Zezaru

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-16-2010

Harhar. This is what I told you yesterday (How she seems rather weak for a DPS champion) but nooo, you didn't believe me.....I'm still going to play her though. (Bad ultimate is bad )

123456 ... 10