lolSNITCH.com Updated

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SticklerMac

05-19-2013

Isn't this just a less informative version of an already well-established site called lolnexus.com?

killa pizza

05-19-2013

Typed my name in and it said I don't exist

Cowser

05-19-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by SticklerMac View Post
Isn't this just a less informative version of an already well-established site called lolnexus.com?
this one is more blunt, you don't have to read as much to figure out who the noobs are

i wish the font was bigger though

Crashbug

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-19-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cowser View Post
this one is more blunt, you don't have to read as much to figure out who the noobs are

i wish the font was bigger though
we will be looking into font changes.

Ty for your concern.

Crashbug

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-19-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by SticklerMac View Post
We implement a system which tells you about who has the advantage. We don't just give you blank statistics on champions. We give you our opinion of whats going on in this matchup. There are ALOT of numbers that run the background to arrive at these personal numbers we print out.

Alot of other sites will give you statistics, we gather them and give you a snitch opinion.

Zaels

05-20-2013

i looked up myself in an ARAM game.

it said i was on both blue and purple team

KnightxSScarlett

05-20-2013

All it does is try to calculate win percentage? That's rather useless. Why don't you just play the game and win or lose instead of looking for a light that says you MIGHT win.

Killrazor

05-20-2013

cool... +1

Glutting

05-20-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crashbug View Post
We implement a system which tells you about who has the advantage. We don't just give you blank statistics on champions. We give you our opinion of whats going on in this matchup. There are ALOT of numbers that run the background to arrive at these personal numbers we print out.

Alot of other sites will give you statistics, we gather them and give you a snitch opinion.
Does the website detect people who are duo queue? Premade category says "solo queue" then "team 1" for some people.

Glutting

05-20-2013

Also, Every game it says I'm MVP and ranked Monster . I approve this website.