How satisfied are you?

Very satisfied 70 42.68%
Satisfied, but it could have been better 64 39.02%
Unsatisfied 26 15.85%
Indifferent 4 2.44%
Voters: 164. You may not vote on this poll

[Poll]How many of you are satisfied with this game?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

The Crow

11-16-2010

What i mean to ask is, how many of you guys love how well Riot has responded to all of the issues that have come up? I've been here since July 2009 and I have to say it's a much better game now than it was back then. I'm impressed, but that's just me.

Fell free to express your honest opinions.

-Thanks for your input

Bolshoi

11-16-2010

It's definitely going in the right direction. Balance team has done a wonderful job lately, skins are more epic than ever, and the Riot staff is more present than I've seen in any other game ever. Just need some extra features to come out and the game will be complete

The Crow

11-16-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bolshoi View Post
It's definitely going in the right direction. Balance team has done a wonderful job lately, skins are more epic than ever, and the Riot staff is more present than I've seen in any other game ever. Just need some extra features to come out and the game will be complete
I may be sad that the Clan/Teams have not been implemented, but i know if they could put it in the game now they would do it. This game, if anything, has taught me to be more patient.

auralzz

11-16-2010

I marked the 2nd answer. I love the work they have done and in reality they do a very good job balancing(I come from a competitive WoW scene, take that as you may) and they come out with awesome champs. However, I am sad to see that they have neglected their maps and other extra features(replays, observer mode, some other things).

Additionally, I don't like the glaring issue with leavers not getting proper punishment, and people picking Revive/rally evelynn because they don't want to queue dodge. And finally, people who afk waiting for a queue and get a random champ. Simple fixes that Riot has failed thus far to implement.

EDIT: Voice chat as another feature, thanks Amnoric.

Bswish

11-16-2010

/bump

Amnoric

11-16-2010

Same the game per se is amazing in itself, but the features outside of it are lacking. I would love to see new things added: Voice Chat, Clans, Replays, a New MAP ( JUST RELEASE THE PROVING GROUNDS FOR CUSTOM GAMES TO PLAY ARAM ON!!!!!!!!!!!!! )

But really the one thing i hate not having anymore was the in-game chat with ppl on your friends list, i really, really, miss that.

killd0zer

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-16-2010

Compared to 1 year ago (i started playing a year ago) its like 394823940% better

Lol @ ww's ult just plain not working

auralzz

11-16-2010

this post needs more attention

FROM RED

The Crow

11-16-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by killd0zer View Post
Compared to 1 year ago (i started playing a year ago) its like 394823940% better

Lol @ ww's ult just plain not working
No doubt. Promote/Rally teams were so much fun as well (even if broken).

Keith Witcher

11-16-2010

I'm quite happy with the game but I think some new stuff (maps, game modes, etc.) would be nice to see in the future. Considering that champions are how they make money I'm about ready to go find a donation box for map development to get those moving or something.