Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Default in-Game Music Ideas

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Mackie

Recruiter

08-05-2009

Just creating this a brainstorming for In-game music. These are not suggestions to put these artist's songs in the game rather a thread regarding adaptions of there riffs and segments that could give inspiration to LoL's music and audio teams.

I personally think that the start of Diary of Jane by Breaking Benjamin is very suitable to a continuous tune and could also have a "pump up" riff in-between when there are large champion battles happening at once.

A faster version of AFI's Leaving song riff could be used in some way it has a steady pace however for in-game music it would have to be adapted.

Teagan & Sara - back in your hand has a good sort of up-beat tune that could be adapted.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Zampanò

08-08-2009

you're a regular muse . . . i'm sure you've solved all the audio team's problems with this post.

on a more serious note, you can't really expect your musical taste to appeal to everyone and provide inspiration? i most respectfully say that you're being short-sighted and self-centered as far as your taste goes.

however, those are some great songs imo for their respective genres.