Real tanks play children's card games

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Rectal Necrosis

12-10-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by fbiceman View Post
You mean 1-0-10, and ignored the part where you went 2-9-6 the game before.
You mean the game where my entire team fed a twitch to level 16 before I could even get my hands on my first warmog? Yeah, that round was lost about the same time we lost our second mid tower in 15 minutes.

Oh yeah, that 11? Sorry, musta spammed the 1 button twice and not noticed. That is the correct score, thank you for correcting me.

Asfastasican

12-10-2009

Should have put this in the guides sections...

But who cares! I'm bored enough to try this goofy gimmick build!

Rectal Necrosis

12-10-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asfastasican View Post
Should have put this in the guides sections...

But who cares! I'm bored enough to try this goofy gimmick build!
Nope, its a legitimate guide and build, trust me.

spreadfred

12-10-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by mekmaster View Post
Erp, sounds like someone like to used ranged attacks to fight his battles. Clear and simple: Rat and teemo beat any other ranged character. If you take their range from them they run. Plus its a nice skill to have to kill creeps quickly for your warmogs.

Just won a match 1-0-11 with this build. Anyone who still thinks its not feasible, I'm listening.
i usually play tanks, so no im not used to ranged attacks. i just feel like the item is unnecessary on CM. the way you're building him, i might replace it with another warmogs. if the other team is physical dmg heavy, then i can see getting sunfire (for the armor)

Pepe Cabron

12-10-2009

Is there a link to a post confirming TF is gettin nerfed?

I am gathering there are a bunch of whiners casue PaC has a stun... which takes time and skill to pull off consistently?

Asfastasican

12-10-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by mekmaster View Post
Nope, its a legitimate guide and build, trust me.
No, actually, it isn't. Do you know why? You had to put a disclaimer in there that says "YOU CAN'T DIE OR EVERYTHING IS RUINED!"

A good guides and builds account for deaths. That's why they are called good guides and good builds!

discomatt

12-10-2009

Gold Card isn't that hard to pull off :P

It's just a cheap, spammable AoE stun. Combine that with a GREAT AP ratio cheap nuke and you get a really mean champ. Make gold card a single target stun, and I'd be less inclined to call him OP... making it cost 10 more mana might not be a bad idea either.

One practise game with CardMaster and I had Gold Card's up ~90% of the time. It's not very hard.

To the build - looks pretty fun. I'm gonna try it tonight in solo and see how pissed my team gets at me Highlights his support role for sure. I'm gonna do some math and see how Rylai's or RoA might help over Atma's. I'll let you know how it turns out

Rectal Necrosis

12-10-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asfastasican View Post
No, actually, it isn't. Do you know why? You had to put a disclaimer in there that says "YOU CAN'T DIE OR EVERYTHING IS RUINED!"

A good guides and builds account for deaths. That's why they are called good guides and good builds!
Twas a joke mate, half that post was sarcastic.

You honestly expect any of my posts not to have sarcasm in them? BWAHAHAHAHAH!

Listen, unless you're a total idiot that regrowth pendant keeps your HP from going too low early game and prevents quite a few ganks. If you get ganked by anything less than a three man team you were pushing too hard and you're an idiot.