Akali

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TonyTheTigerr

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-23-2010

I'm playing akali once agian and when i first started playing her i played her as ad but switched to ap once i was told ap is a whole ton better. But is ad akali any good? Can she still output good dmg?

DoomManufact

12-23-2010

eh... why would u play ad akali :S
her crescent slash is only good for clearing minions, it barely does anything against champs

Lancefighter

12-23-2010

*shrug* any champ, in theory, can build AD meh enough.

However, akali really shines with an ap build, with minor ad - ap adds ad (well, kinda, it adds %magic damage to your ad), but mostly you want ap.

biomorph

12-23-2010

What do you mean does good damage? Unless you are a tank she will tear you up in no time. And if you are a tank she still hurts you bad. Go pure AP and rape away. Go AD and you will wish you picked a different champ. Go hybrid if you want to try it for the lulz.

lmaonade200

12-23-2010

Akali is best with an AP build because all of her skills are AP based, and since she's supposed to be played as a burst damage champ, you would do a lot better going pure AP (with maybe a little AD from rageblade or gunblade)