Parrrley Mechanics Guide

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

dogemelons

06-02-2010

From what I've read here, I've gotten confirmation that the damage is indeed physical. If that's the case, can somebody explain to me why it's blocked by Morgana's shield?

Heat n Serve

06-02-2010

Because it is still considered a spell... regardless of damage type.

Reidan

06-02-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lemongod View Post
From what I've read here, I've gotten confirmation that the damage is indeed physical. If that's the case, can somebody explain to me why it's blocked by Morgana's shield?
Are you positive it wasnt dodged or negated by jannas shield or something? morganas shield only blocks debuffs and magic damage, aka it can block ignite form being applied but it doesnt stop ignites damage

Wildkarde

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-02-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reidan View Post
Are you positive it wasnt dodged or negated by jannas shield or something? morganas shield only blocks debuffs and magic damage, aka it can block ignite form being applied but it doesnt stop ignites damage

Nope it is definitely blocked by all spell shields...

It is the single most blockable skill in the game. This is one of the more valid complaints with GP at the moment. It needs to only be blocked by physical counters not both physical and magical.

RebelPride

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-02-2010

Pantheon shield should most de fnot be able to block GPs parely. last time i checked ezreals q doesnt get blocked i could be wrong there, shacos 2 shiv doesnt get blocked "yes 2shiv deal both AP and AD", panth spear doesnt get blocked when playin against himself, olafs axe, easy solution/fix, panth "BLOCK" only block auto attacks. Make turrets to both attack damage and magical damage

madthinker

09-03-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by RebelPride View Post
Pantheon shield should most de fnot be able to block GPs parely. last time i checked ezreals q doesnt get blocked i could be wrong there, shacos 2 shiv doesnt get blocked "yes 2shiv deal both AP and AD", panth spear doesnt get blocked when playin against himself, olafs axe, easy solution/fix, panth "BLOCK" only block auto attacks. Make turrets to both attack damage and magical damage
Panth's shield does block parrrley... I felt the pain last night.

frzyc

09-25-2010

with better half of my rune page filled out, i could get my crit dmg to + 25%. or would i be better off getting the armor pen?

Maapo

05-31-2011

Hey, I'm pretty new, but by using your build, I've been doing crazy (as in, a lot of assists, and occasionally having lots of kills, too!) + having lots of fun with Gangplank! I just have a question about your build though. Why do you choose sorc boots? Does it stack with Parrrley even though the spell does physical damage? Could you clarify that?

Edit: I reread the part of the guide about when to get them. Are the boots only for cannons?