Rune-Buying Guide

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Achillean GG

11-16-2010

Since the servers are down for maintenance I decided to throw together a rune-buyer's guide.
I couldn't shrink the .doc file's size to meet the requirements for uploading, so I just screen-capped it and uploaded as a .jpeg.

The chart is color coded to show which type of rune gives the most stats for your IP (excluding quints obviously), so you know what kind of rune to buy for which stats.
This only addresses Tier 3 runes.

Enjoy.

xavarn

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-16-2010

No offense but isnt this a bit obvious?

Achillean GG

11-16-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by xavarn View Post
No offense but isnt this a bit obvious?
Well, I just wanted to make a go-to reference so people don't have to go through checking each type of rune in the shop to see which gives better stats and stuff. By just looking up a stat in this picture it instantly tells you what color to go with.

ZehNetoBR

11-16-2010

And I appreciate that effort. Spares lots of time for the rest of the players, specially those first-buyers.

xavarn

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-16-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZehNetoBR View Post
And I appreciate that effort. Spares lots of time for the rest of the players, specially those first-buyers.
True, I never really thought of that part haha, although if only it helped tell you which runes you should buy

Gunflame

11-16-2010

I thought you were going to give general recommendations on how to purchase runes if you are limited by IP (like most people with under 1000 games are)

Achillean GG

11-16-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gunflame View Post
I thought you were going to give general recommendations on how to purchase runes if you are limited by IP (like most people with under 1000 games are)
I don't consider myself the go-to guy for that kind of stuff, I'm just organizing useful data for people into charts here. ^_^