How do you build Sivir now?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

dripskydrip

12-10-2009

Could I simply ask for a tip how to build and play effectively with Sivir after the patch? Sivir looks to be seriously underplayed, and guides are rather dated.

Care to help?

Zekk

12-10-2009

I start with Meki Pendant and hp pots. If i can farm easily I'll get Chalice and boots when I go back. If I'm having trouble I'll pick up an emblem of valor. Basically I aim to get a chalice, zerkers or mercury treads, and starks as my base items. From there you can pick up damage items like a black cleaver or inf edge or last whisper if you want to go more damage. Or you can aura w.hore it up and go more tanky and pick up an Aegis and Frozen Heart. I've had success with both. I normally will grab promote and rally and pick up damage items for max tower pushing.

Chillspawn

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-10-2009

I just saw a Sivir go AP build while solo mid. GOGO ONE SHOTTING BOOMERANG BLADE. Made me cry a little.

dripskydrip

12-10-2009

How about your rune setup?

Ephemerality

12-10-2009

@Chillspawn LOL IM TOTALLY GONNA USE THAT ;DDDD

Zekk

12-10-2009

For runes it depends on your setup. If you're going for a tanky Sivir get some health per level runes and maybe some dodge runes to stack with her passive. If you're going for damage you could grab crit chance.

Ninexbreaker

12-10-2009

I've been testing ap builds out a bit, and i wonder why i didn't try it sooner. Boomerang blade hitting for 1k+ is op and will kill creep waves much faster then bouncing blade spam. Its much more mana friendly, and you can kill players much easier. I go Arm pen/ force runebook, and usually take either exhaust/ignite or rally/exhaust. Items are the part i'm still a little leery about .
Haunting guise>Berserker's greaves>sheen>Nashors tooth> (this is where it gets fishy ) sheen to lichbane>Rage blade(bouncing blades procs it off minions when you attack towers) if not zhonya's ring

21/0/9 masteries Try to get the jungle buffs if possible. Play style stays mostly the same, harass with boom blade and have fun as it one shots creep waves. I tend to max bouncing blades last with this build. If anyone else has been trying this out add what you want to the basic idea, if you haven't done this yet do yourself the favor and get on it !

Bait

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-10-2009

meki pedant + 2 hp pots, boots of speed, then infinity edge. starks after.

Erelicor

12-10-2009

I usually start off with a longsword and a pot, then go for phage asap. From there if I'm being harrassed I get boots (mercury if there's stuns and such, but it doesn't matter that greatly otherwise). If not I grab a chalice, then go straight for trinity force and then starks. between the sheen ability and just throwing stuff at them it usually doesn't matter which I get after so long as I don't play dumb.

OctopusDropkick

12-10-2009

Meki pendant, 2 hp pots. Upgrade to Philosopher's stone, pick up Berz boots (usually). You have regen and you have speed.

From this point on you want to build a Bloodthirster. Due to her ability to kill a ton of creeps rapidly, she is quick to max out damage and lifesteal on that thing. I then move toward slapping on a Warmogs, again, due to her ability to kill creeps at a very fast pace. Her HP just explodes (HP stacking is very useful in LoL atm).

After that feel free to throw on more damage and offense.