Vlad skins.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sourmon

4 Weeks Ago

Will Blood lord Vlad be receiving any changes with the soulstealer Vlad coming out at 1375? just by my eye it seems this new skin has much better particle effects then his legendary.

Spizzle9000

2 Weeks Ago

Yes, but if the Soulstealer Vladimir doesn't have new quotes or voiceovers, I doubt he will get very far. Let's face it: A hemomancer making puns about blood is funny cause he's using magic involving blood. A mage that steals SOULS SHOULD NOT BE MAKING BLOOD-RELATED PUNS!!!

NoGagRefIex

2 Weeks Ago

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spizzle9000 View Post
Yes, but if the Soulstealer Vladimir doesn't have new quotes or voiceovers, I doubt he will get very far. Let's face it: A hemomancer making puns about blood is funny cause he's using magic involving blood. A mage that steals SOULS SHOULD NOT BE MAKING BLOOD-RELATED PUNS!!!
inb4 blood puns.

Mitsurugi

2 Weeks Ago

They should make him actually look buffed and masculine just like how it shows in the splash art, than making him look like some scrawny dude obsessed with the anything that's red and make him look like "Bood Lord Vladimir" and exactly look like a threatening vampiric characters that's about to single-handedly rip your heart out.

Xpecial Effects

2 Weeks Ago

the model looks great but the particle effects are definitely in need of work, hoping he gets a voice over as well because there's no way ill stop using blood lord for this..

Grimrock

2 Weeks Ago

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xpecial Effects View Post
the model looks great but the particle effects are definitely in need of work, hoping he gets a voice over as well because there's no way ill stop using blood lord for this..
dude the model looks nothing like it shows in the art