Mac Client: Left Click Failure

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Yvari

05-15-2013

Hey guys,

So I was in an ARAM queue when a really horrible bug happened. I went to minimize as usual during the load-screen (cmd+H), which worked. When I re-entered the game, which I've done countless times, my left click was completely disabled. I could not click to level up skills, click in the 'esc' menu, could not click to shop, could not click anything! I couldn't even click "Continue" when my team was defeated. Thankfully my team was really gracious as I communicated the best I could the error and tried not to feed too hard (got 2 kills at least with just auto-attack and no items). But my UI was completely disabled, and it acted as if my right click was always active. If I moved my mouse to a location, it was if it was mapping my walking to there and would automatically start moving Heimer (my pick) in that direction.

OSX: 10.8.3
Processor: 3GHz Intel Core i7
8GB RAM
5850 Radeon HD Graphics Card

Very latest client. Never had any problems with the game before.

Attached Files
File Type: txt 2013-05-15T17-48-50_r3dlog.txt (81.0 KB, 28 views)

Dataslave

Adjudicator

05-15-2013

If this ever happens again, smartcast. By default, holding down shift and pressing QWER will smartcast the spells, no left clicking required.

If you can replicate this bug, let us know.

Yvari

05-16-2013

Hey, thanks for the reply. By default I smart-cast, but I could not level my abilities. I could not click the level up "+" NOR could I use the ctrl+qwer bind to level them. I'll let you know if I can replicate it. I'll try it out a few times on a custom when minimizing.

RAINBL0W

05-25-2013

I've experienced the same loss of function with Left Click that you are mentioning. Do not fear! The solution I have managed to work with is simply to minimize again (change current window to finder, Firefox, etc.) and then reload the LoL match via the App bar. Four LoL icons run on the bar. You will want to select the one titled "League of Legends."

If it doesn't work on the first attempt, there may have been a time or two when I have had to repeat twice. This process should take no more than 5 - 6 seconds.

P.S. The only occurrences when I have observed the bug have been when I have minimized during the champion loading screen.

Nepsy

05-25-2013

i get this all the time. i just minimize the window again and re open it, it works. maybe we are having separate issues, tho

TheAngryUnicorn

05-30-2013

This happens to me on occasion in windowed mode. Moving the window around or sometimes going into another program and coming back seems to fix this

Chiblis

06-15-2013

This has happened to me many times before, I bind my abilities to 1234 instead of QWER, and I don't know if this has anything to do with it or not, but when I bring it back up after I minimize I press 2 and my mouse clicks work again.