Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Favorite 2-Hero Combo Moves.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Enzeru

10-13-2009

Ryze cage then Ashe Arrow, Ryze ult....OVERKILL!

Corona Nox

10-13-2009

Most of the combos in this thread are garbage.

Elijah

Adjudicator

10-14-2009

Veigar and Ryze. There's several 2-ability combos that work excellently between those two

10-14-2009

Quote:
Corona Nox:
Most of the combos in this thread are garbage.

I can call the 'Wheel' garbage, but I won't be able to invent anything more efficient.

Try telling us some combos, eh?

Quarlow

10-14-2009

(Rocket Fist + Puncturing Taunt x Low Level)^Towers.

Cumulous

10-15-2009

Ryze + any disable (or any 2 disables for that matter, but I like Ryse because he can dish out lots of dmg)

And to expand on the threadstarter's combo, speed up Rammus and plant a time bomb on him then have him roll.

oh also mummy ult and yeti ult combo well together.

Shibas

10-15-2009

Rammus+Zilean: No escape for running heros and better chasing with tremor

Fiddlesticks+Zilean: Speedbuff to fear running heros or Bomb+ult on sticks-> crowstorm+second bomb = 5 dead heros

Sion+Taric: Nothing to say. Killer stun Combo.

Chillspawn

10-15-2009

I don't know if its been said but.. Blitzcrank and Singed. Blitz rocket grabs+flash from pretty far from tower then Singed flings right next to tower then slows with mud puddle.. Blitz proceeds to powerfist and its gg for anyone early/mid game.

For late game, used it for the laser pewpew in main base. Funny seeing insanely fed Cho'Gath with 4k hp die pretty quick..