Favorite 2-Hero Combo Moves.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Passive

09-10-2009

Amumu's Curse of the Sad Mummy and Gangplank's Ultimate work really well together, especially in large groups of people. I think it may be my favorite, but only because I can't think of anything else.

Janna Windforce

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-10-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Passive View Post
... Gangplank's Ultimate ...
Wrong. You are wrong sir. The only thing Gangplank's ultimate does well is clear creeps, so that+ryze works.

Ryderia

09-10-2009

I've actually seen and Annie (me) use a stun tibbers in a group of 5, then came a fiddle ult, yeti ult, morgana ult, and Amumu ult all hit at once. In their spawning pool after they wiped.

Needless to say, overkill, but I've never laughed so hard in an LoL game.

Roidracer

09-10-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Memnoch View Post
The Blitz grab + knock into air combo with

Alistar knock in air + punt back away from tower

combo is pretty rough.....
We just call this volleyball

Corran

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-10-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryderia View Post
I've actually seen and Annie (me) use a stun tibbers in a group of 5, then came a fiddle ult, yeti ult, morgana ult, and Amumu ult all hit at once. In their spawning pool after they wiped.

Needless to say, overkill, but I've never laughed so hard in an LoL game.
Now that's just cruel.

Penfamous

09-11-2009

singed + a stun in a tower is my favorite

morgona + judicator = completly invulnerable with judicator's W ability and morgana's shield

Woozl

09-11-2009

Thanks to the patch, I have a new two-hero favorite combo. When I'm Zilean, and someone on the other team is Blitzcrank. As soon as I see him shoot his arm, I timebomb whoever he targets, as timebomb can be cast on friendlies without doing damage to them. Gives him a little unexpected surprise.

Akua

09-11-2009

Yeti + Jaina...
Yeti casts and Jaina on the same team jump in and ult.
generates LOLs on the chat like nothing else.

Buddha Belly

09-12-2009

Amumu's ult and despair + Morgana's tormented soil.

Its a place you really don't wanna be. Just had a game where me and the Morgana player killed an entire 5 hero rush because we caught them grouped up.

Anting

Adjudicator

09-12-2009

don' know if its posted yet but having a singed rush straight towards an enemy like crazy and then throwing him back to his m8 ryze whom puts a rune prison and uses his ulti is kinda nice.
and the best part is that if he manages to escape from ryze then singed is in that guys way with slower MS, poison and a bad-a** power up skill left. if you are lucky ryze might have a tower helping him
YAYZ!