Favorite 2-Hero Combo Moves.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

PacketLoss

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-14-2009

Morgana + Yeti

Let Morgana get the initial stun and drop AoE puddle on the edge of your target towards the direct route home. Yeti unleashes the slow effect and starts hammering melee. Move morgana up and around creeps (if there are any) and repeat stun / AoE puddle drop while yeti bashes them into oblivion.

If anyone comes to gank you have two quite nasty AoE ults to drop, and you can use Morgana's shield on whoever they focus first.

Poet

09-03-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buton View Post
Nunu + Anivia are badass in a lane together. You can't get away from them!

Buton
I played this combo the other day, and all I can say is damn. I was Anivia, and my lane partner was nunu -- Anivia's "e" ability (frostbite I think?) combo'ing off of nunu's snowball = insane, mana efficient damage for harrasing. When they would get anywhere close to 50% hp, *then* I would use Anivia's "q" ability after the snowball, and prompltly end it with frostbite. Deadly...very deadly.

P.s. I didn't think it would be so bad to nercro this thread, considering all the new heroes.

Shizz

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-03-2009

Yeti, Fiddle and Amumu doing their ults is pretty devastating.

Hiclic

09-03-2009

Janna and Alistar are funny together. Something about two knock ups, two knockbacks, two heals (one spam, one burst), a nuke/snare and two shields that makes me all fuzzy inside.

Kamiro

09-03-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Commodore Frank View Post
As for my favorite...

Veigar/Mummy to grab an entire team, Fiddle flashing in with crow storm....serious pain ensues.
A variation...Amumu sends out a bandage to signal fiddlesticks that he should start his Crow Storm channeling plus it gets some people to target Amumu thinking it's an easy kill since he's alone, Amumu pops his ulti, Flash in with Crow Storm = 2-3 seconds of no one moving at all and getting almost the full brunt of the Crow Storm.

BigCat

09-03-2009

I've never actually done it, but the idea of Veigar's stun + Nunu's ult makes me laugh. Can't leave, can't stay.

Vindico Atrum

09-03-2009

Alistar + Sion is an uber lane.

zYn

09-03-2009

I find morgana + anivia to be pretty scary.

Both have such incredible range on their slow/stun.

If morgana lands her bind, anivia can easily drop her Q and E....makes for some serious damage, not to mention of morgana uses her puddle...

Bind, Puddle, Anivia's Q and E....scary scary stuff

kaamos

Adjudicator

09-03-2009

Morgana + Taric - a lot of pain ; pretty hard to dodge those bindings while stunned

Zilean + well , pretty much any heavy melee

Tristana + Sion - stun, shield, rapid fire, rocket jump - must I say more ? ( Add two improved Exhausts and you have yourself a dazzle razzle )

Mino + Singe - a good combo that executed properly may move you from the middle of the lane next to their tower

Ryze + Morgana - so sad

and the list can continue

Evilpigeon

Adjudicator

09-03-2009

Any channel ulti + morgana's spell shield is fun - flash in with fiddle, absorb the twenty stuns that come your way, Triple kill. Repeat every six minutes until the game ends, any of the aoe combos are very fun too although my nunu friend always gets pissed cos everyone dies to crowstorm before his channel ends.