Favorite 2-Hero Combo Moves.

123456 ... 8
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Fatwa

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-06-2009

Chasing someone as Yi with Boost and Highlander up. I hit 600+ movement speed!

Almitt

Adjudicator

08-06-2009

ryze and singed getting easy first, second and third blood on lane.

Ghost+throw+runeprison next to a tower <3

ScholarZero

08-06-2009

Zileas + Amumu - put a bomb on Amumu, then he bandages over to someone and (if the timing is right) the bomb blows up. We call it "Special Delivery"

Buton

08-06-2009

Nunu + Anivia are badass in a lane together. You can't get away from them!

Buton

Pobelter

08-06-2009

Cho'Gath's spike thing and then Rammus' Powerball right after. Along with Flash and Exhaust, this has gotten me like a billion early game kills.

Loasted

08-06-2009

Always love Singed's throw coupled with zilean's timebomb - recall - timebomb ftw.

Flaggro

08-06-2009

Singe/Alistar.

Singe ghosts/flashes up to someone, tosses him back to Alistar, who punts him all the way back into your tower. It's very fun.

Teran

08-06-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by knav View Post
this thread belongs in general or champion feedback...
This post is entirely off topic considering this thread involves strategy between two champions and really has nothing to do with feedback.

I was duoing a lane with an Ashe last night. We both knew what we were doing (well I didn't, I still follow the guide I wrote) and we were an absolute terror to lane against between rocket jump, ice arrow snare, explosive shot, and volley. Crystal arrow followed by a rocket jump buster shot back towards ashe was the most devastating combo we pulled off. I went 18/0 and Ashe hit 11/3 or something in that game and the teams seemed relatively balanced in composition and everyone in the game was 30.

Jewbagel

08-06-2009

I like Ryze + evelynn. Find hero. Eve's stun, Rune prison. Overload + Hate spike = dead.

3igenValuemeal

08-06-2009

Tristana + Tower

Find a hero pushing a tower, come in from the side grass and rocket jump BEHIND them and fire off her ultimate, pushing them into the tower. Easy kill.

123456 ... 8