Favorite 2-Hero Combo Moves.

12345 ... 8
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Poet

08-04-2009

I found my favorite one, so far: Zil time warping Rammus as he's rolling toward a player. It's so much fun if you havn't tried it/seen it. Any of you pros, or whatever, found a great combo (one spell from one hero, and one from another) with two heroes that you can share with us non-pros? I'm interested to try a few new suggestions out. Thanks in advance.

Vangu

08-05-2009

I love doing this when I am Zilean...they rolling amazing fast

Ensign

08-05-2009

Soraka spamming E on Veigar for 15 minutes in a lane, then Soraka baking Veigar a cake while Viegar runs around one-shotting everyone.

Vangu

08-05-2009

not really a team thing..I can be Soraka and give anyone mana and/or life and be in a lane the whole game.

Teran

08-05-2009

I love a Tristana/Singe combo. Being thrown within range of Tristana and then throwing down adhesive to prevent an escape is just brutal and often forces a blink cast to have any chance at survival at all.

Wilky

08-05-2009

Sivir and Alistar is pretty busted :-) ultimate lane pushers. Ricochet + heal.

Koslomac

08-05-2009

Any champion that can deal damage plus zilean. When I'm playing zilean i keep myself and my teammate boosted, then slow the enemy and bomb him so my mate has an easier time killing him.

Commodore Frank

Adjudicator

08-05-2009

Add ghost to the OP's idea and zoom zoom commences.

Ghost + powerball alone can reach over 1k speed.

Damendar

08-05-2009

My favorite style of combo is executed between anyone with a stun + anyone with a skill that moves an enemy champ.

Grabbing someone then shoving them into the middle of your team is not only usually the fastest way to kill someone, but also usually the most hilarious.

knav

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-05-2009

this thread belongs in general or champion feedback...

12345 ... 8