Recommended Items in-game

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Devious1

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-10-2009

I had an idea, I'm not sure if it's been brought up before, or if it's already in consideration.

My idea is, custom item builds for your hero, ontop of the recommended build that is already there for each hero. I myself think being able to add your own custom builds would make things a lot quicker to get in, buy, and get out, also negate the part of having to click through the different sections for each item.

This is just me, any additional thoughts?

DazedandConfused

12-10-2009

I open up the page for what I'm gonna buy while I'm running/porting back. Then when I get there I can hit buy and leave.

No need for custom builds.

/thread

railspider

12-10-2009

It's in the works.

/thread

Bagration

12-10-2009

There may not be a 'need' for a custom builds section but it sure would improve the quality of the game, especially for people that like to use a variety of characters throughout the night. It can get confusing trying to sort out what to buy with who. Not terribly confusing, mind you, but enough that I've found myself wishing for it.

xXSorianXx

07-30-2013

I think this would be a great idea too, but wouldn't it perhaps be a bit too buggy? Sometimes ya know I think your items would get reset during patching and whatnot.

SecretFangsPing

07-30-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by xXSorianXx View Post
I think this would be a great idea too, but wouldn't it perhaps be a bit too buggy? Sometimes ya know I think your items would get reset during patching and whatnot.
Holy necros, Batman!

A Pig that flys

07-30-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by xXSorianXx View Post
Umm, for one, this thread was made 4 years ago.

For two, something like this has already been implemented. Its called item-sets

Cyni

07-30-2013

I'm not helping am I?

Ventryx

07-30-2013

my name is Yorick