Can sombody explain why...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Swingburn

Senior Recruiter

12-10-2009

My level 30 account and my level 30 friend are getting teamed up with level 7s?, 6s?, 4s?.....

We always happen to be on the receiving end of the feeders too. Its really getting kind of old when your team repeatedly feeds the opposite team to the point where you just want to kill a small child.

Why the hell are we getting stuck with these low levels?

IS138d309a4fea569e777b5

12-10-2009

You're really bad and thus rated similarly to new players? Only thing I can think of.

Or said new players have won all of their games.

ZGBudai

12-10-2009

MCHeimer is multi-boxing on some of his hundreds of smurf accounts and needed a challenge.

<3

IS138d309a4fea569e777b5

12-10-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZGBudai View Post
MCHeimer is multi-boxing on some of his hundreds of smurf accounts and needed a challenge.

<3
that's also possible

Swingburn

Senior Recruiter

12-10-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by MCHeimer View Post
You're really bad and thus rated similarly to new players? Only thing I can think of.

Or said new players have won all of their games.
The problem is that we are on a losing streak due to the fact that all the games we join are severely mismatched.

What your saying to me is that if i have a couple bad games then i get ****ed in the ass and stuck in the corner with the kid who eats paste. I fail to see how this is even remotely fair, the ****ing match making system is broken as hell.

I cant hold an entire teams hand through a game and I suffer for it, that makes sense.

Jozrael

QA Analyst

Follow Jozrael on Twitter

12-10-2009

You guys probably have about average Elo, and these new players are getting ejected from newb island by premaking together. That's the standard explanation. MM 2.0 should help reduce this occurrence.

Hand of Might

12-10-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by jozrael View Post
you guys probably have about average elo, and these new players are getting ejected from newb island by premaking together. That's the standard explanation. Mm 2.0 should help reduce this occurrence.
There's a matchmaking 2.0 coming ?????????????

PRAISE JESUS.

Jozrael

QA Analyst

Follow Jozrael on Twitter

12-10-2009

I'd be patient, though ;s. It's got quite a lot of changes. I expect it'll be rolled out in installments. Also, I don't really remember what Zileas' timetable was on it. I believe most of it was measured in months (as in a couple).

But yea, Riot is always looking to improve the matchmaker. It's obviously not perfect, but it does a lot better than people think it does. Fixing the edge cases is the biggest thing it's gotta do, fix the mismatches (for example, 3 newb friends premake and are shunted out of newb island into a game full of slightly below average level 30s), and educate the populace :P.