I don't know whats worse...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

RyuuKitten

12-10-2009

I have never seen a twitch that has been more then a minor inconvenience (usually by way of BDing towers while not taking damage). The exception of course when he feeds on bad teammates which starts the snowball. But really, you're sitting there 4v5.. and they initiate. They're either a) Stupid or b) Actually have all 5 there. As such, you'll still stun/blind/disableinsomeway twitch the second he pops out of stealth and blow him up in 2 seconds.

ZGBudai

12-10-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Linden Ryuujin View Post
I have to say I find Eve's stealth is very nicely worked. Early on you do need it for positioning/lane control, but by late game (by the time people have the cash to counter) it becomes mostly a stun and escape tool. It's a handy ability even without the steath aspect.
Mind you I am playing at lower ELO levels so maybe high end play just removes the advantage of a high attack speed melee with stun util, but I think Eve's stealth works much better than Twitch's.
I'm not questioning it's usefulness, I'm questioning it's viability.

One Oracle Elixir completely shuts down her early-mid phase because of her need to position herself so close to her opponent.

Linden Ryuujin

12-10-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZGBudai View Post
I'm not questioning it's usefulness, I'm questioning it's viability.

One Oracle Elixir completely shuts down her early-mid phase because of her need to position herself so close to her opponent.
Then it's time to change lanes. If you can get everyone on the enemy team to drop an early 400 on oracle then even without kills you've done a good job, your whole team will have a nice early game advantage in items so you can push earlier. To be honest though, the number of times I've seen an oracle below level 12 or so I can count on the fingers of one foot.

IS138d309a4fea569e777b5

12-10-2009

Ryuu, you and I haven't queued since Twitch was made free, so I understand your doubts about his elite pwn potential. But lemme just say most of my friends (who's Elos have skyrocketed by playing a lot more than me) added me after being stomped by/observing me stomping with my Twitch.

RyuuKitten

12-10-2009

Sly: We'll queue sometime then, I still think stealth is a flawed mechanic and should be redesigned so that it's useful at all skill levels.

IS138d309a4fea569e777b5

12-10-2009

I think it is useful at all skill levels on Twitch. He does not depend on stealth. You can group with the team stealthed and act as if the stealth isn't there at all; just attack when necessary and utilize the attack speed boost.

ZGBudai

12-10-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by MCHeimer View Post
Ryuu, you and I haven't queued since Twitch was made free, so I understand your doubts about his elite pwn potential. But lemme just say most of my friends (who's Elos have skyrocketed by playing a lot more than me) added me after being stomped by/observing me stomping with my Twitch.
We needz play togethers yes:?

IS138d309a4fea569e777b5

12-10-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZGBudai View Post
We needz play togethers yes:?
add me then brah

RyuuKitten

12-10-2009

@Sly: I disagree on useful at all skill levels. I have no doubt that an "invisible" champion will completely destroy lower level elo games as opposed to the stealth just being a convenient way of making team fights looking 4v5 and acting as an ASPD buff in mid-higher elo brackets.

IS138d309a4fea569e777b5

12-10-2009

Twitch as a hero is useful regardless of whether the stealth element is. Which I still feel it is. See a creep wave, know their carry is likely to farm it close to the tower, wait for them.