I don't know whats worse...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ZGBudai

12-09-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by MCHeimer View Post
Reporting everyone in here to pendragon for personal attacks.
Dude no fair. I totally wasn't attacking. I'm so sorry, willing to bake cookies for pen.

/bend over

Rectal Necrosis

12-09-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZGBudai View Post
Dude no fair. I totally wasn't attacking. I'm so sorry, willing to bake cookies for pen.

/bend over
So, would you like the drill shaped one, or the triceratops shaped one?

Honestly, which cookie tray would be best? One molds them to look like drills, the other triceratops.

RyuuKitten

12-10-2009

I think stealth should be removed myself, but because it's a stupid concept. Against bads it completely dominates.

Against not-bads, it's completely worthless. When something stomps bads but is useless against competent people, I think it's failed design. But whatever, I'll plunk down the money for wards/exlirs whenever they have a twitch/eve/shaco/etc

ZGBudai

12-10-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryuujinx View Post
I think stealth should be removed myself, but because it's a stupid concept. Against bads it completely dominates.

Against not-bads, it's completely worthless. When something stomps bads but is useless against competent people, I think it's failed design. But whatever, I'll plunk down the money for wards/exlirs whenever they have a twitch/eve/shaco/etc
What about against normal people?

Carries like Master Yi and Corki stomp pubs all the time, should they also be removed?

Maybe stealth is underpowered in the face of elite players but the fact you are making someone waste 400g ( or possibly more due to teammate death ) is an aspect worth picking.

RyuuKitten

12-10-2009

Quote:
What about against normal people?

Carries like Master Yi and Corki stomp pubs all the time, should they also be removed?
Carries pub stomp hard, but aren't worthless against good people. Stealth heroes pub stomp hard, but are hard countered by a 400g item, so they're bad(worthless) against good people.

ZGBudai

12-10-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryuujinx View Post
Carries pub stomp hard, but aren't worthless against good people. Stealth heroes pub stomp hard, but are hard countered by a 400g item, so they're bad(worthless) against good people.
The only champion that I will agree with you on the whole stealth = useless argument is eve because she relies so much on positioning herself WHILE in stealth.

Twitch and Shaco are POWERFUL forces to be reckoned with whether or not they are in stealth.

I've seen Shaco + Clone take down towers in mere seconds.

RyuuKitten

12-10-2009

Shaco's Stealth is more of an escape mechanism then a mechanic that he relies on.

Twitch without stealth is not scary. Without stealth he doesn't get his ASPD buff, he still has basically no HP, and isn't a huge threat when you can exhaust him and blow him up in like 2 seconds. If you build him with more HP etc like trist or ashe, you might as well just run those two because they're better.

And eve.. is well, eve.

IS138d309a4fea569e777b5

12-10-2009

Twitch is ranged and oracles is short range. I've played Twitch for dozens of games at high-end average Elo and in premades with top 500s and done well. Granted it was in beta when he didn't cost all of my IP, but not much has changed with him except oracles being 50 gold cheaper.

Oracles doesn't effect his positioning much if you play smart. He should always be behind the squishies waiting to break stealth and pop his ult after your etam initates, and since the tank is usually between your team and the enemy squishies, unless they all have oracles it's no threat.

ZGBudai

12-10-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by MCHeimer View Post
Twitch is ranged and oracles is short range. I've played Twitch for dozens of games at high-end average Elo and in premades with top 500s and done well. Granted it was in beta when he didn't cost all of my IP, but not much has changed with him except oracles being 50 gold cheaper.

Oracles doesn't effect his positioning much if you play smart. He should always be behind the squishies waiting to break stealth and pop his ult after your etam initates, and since the tank is usually between your team and the enemy squishies, unless they all have oracles it's no threat.
You aren't allowed to make smart posts. Get back to the bunghole.

Linden Ryuujin

12-10-2009

Quote:
The only champion that I will agree with you on the whole stealth = useless argument is eve because she relies so much on positioning herself WHILE in stealth.

Twitch and Shaco are POWERFUL forces to be reckoned with whether or not they are in stealth.

I've seen Shaco + Clone take down towers in mere seconds.
I have to say I find Eve's stealth is very nicely worked. Early on you do need it for positioning/lane control, but by late game (by the time people have the cash to counter) it becomes mostly a stun and escape tool. It's a handy ability even without the steath aspect.
Mind you I am playing at lower ELO levels so maybe high end play just removes the advantage of a high attack speed melee with stun util, but I think Eve's stealth works much better than Twitch's.