Help with Ashe.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ghostraider

12-10-2009

Skill build is ok

Ashe has the highest base attack out of all the ranged carry's and the slowest natural attack speed so you should be focusing on grabbing Infinty edge to take advantage of that.

Item Build

Regrowth > Philosophers stone
Berserker Greaves
Infinty Edge (Grab a BF Sword first)
Last Whisper (sell phill stone)
Black Cleaver
Any survival item

Elixer of Agility and Fortitude Should be bought around the time you get Infinty Edge or short time afterward their cheap and very effective at this stage of the game. Elixer of Agility should be bought afterward whenever you have any spare gold.

Runes

Marks and Quint Crit damage
Seal Health per level
Glyph Mana Regen per level

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

IHaveCrayons

Recruiter

12-10-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghostraider View Post
Skill build is ok

Ashe has the highest base attack out of all the ranged carry's and the slowest natural attack speed so you should be focusing on grabbing Infinty edge to take advantage of that.

Item Build

Regrowth > Philosophers stone
Berserker Greaves
Infinty Edge (Grab a BF Sword first)
Last Whisper (sell phill stone)
Black Cleaver
Any survival item

Elixer of Agility and Fortitude Should be bought around the time you get Infinty Edge or short time afterward their cheap and very effective at this stage of the game. Elixer of Agility should be bought afterward whenever you have any spare gold.

Runes

Marks and Quint Crit damage
Seal Health per level
Glyph Mana Regen per level
Yes... this is the build I use. I've played 150 games with Ashe and/ this build has always been the best for me. The other builds that focus on life steal with malady and bloodthirster are alright, but I find this build to be more suited to me. I almost always beat an Ashe in my lane using the other build.