Help with Ashe.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

KevinPJH

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Master Recruiter

12-09-2009

Hello Everyone,

I was just wondering if anyone could please help me with getting Ashe the perfect Skill/Item tree.

Right now i use the following:

-Skill Tree-

1. Volley
2. Frost Shot
3. Frost Shot
4. Volley
5. Volley
6. Enchanted Crystal Arrow
7. Volley
8. Frost Shot
9. Volley
10. Frost Shot
11. Enchanted Crystal Arrow
12. Frost Shot
13. Plentiful Bounty
14. Plentiful Bounty
15. Plentiful Bounty
16. Enchanted Crystal Arrow
17. Plentiful Bounty
18. Plentiful Bounty

-Item Tree-

START ITEMS

1. Brawlers Gloves (8% Critical Strike)
2. Health Potion (Restores 200 Health over 20 seconds (1 time use))

FINISH ITEMS

1. Avarice Blade (+12% Critical Strike Passive: Gain an additional 5 Gold every 10 seconds)

2. Boots of Swiftness (UNIQUE Passive: Enhanced Movement 3)

3. Infinity Edge (+80 Attack Damage +20% Critical Strike UNIQUE Passive: Critical hits
now deal 250% damage instead of 200%)

4. The Black Cleaver (+75 Attack Damage Passive: Physical attacks reduce your target's Armor by 12 for 5 seconds)

5. Phantom Dancer (+45% Attack Speed +30% Critical Strike +20% Dodge Chance +12% Movement Speed)

6. The Black Cleaver (+75 Attack Damage Passive: Physical attacks reduce your target's Armor by 12 for 5 seconds)

-OR-

1 Boots of Swiftness (UNIQUE Passive: Enhanced Movement 3)

2. Trinity Force (+20 Damage, +30 Ability Power, +25% Attack Speed, +12% Crit Chance, +12% Move Speed, +300 Health, +300 Mana, UNIQUE Passive: 25% chance on hit to slow the target by 50% for 2.5 seconds; on cast, increases your base Attack Damage by 150% for one attack)

3. Starks Fervor (+20% Attack Speed UNIQUE Aura: Gives nearby allied Champions 20% Lifesteal, 25% Attack Speed, and 30 Health per 5 seconds regenerated. Reduces the Armor of nearby enemy champions by 25)

4. The Bloodthirster (+60 Attack Damage +15% Lifesteal Passive: Gain an additional 1 Physical Damage and 0.25% Lifesteal per kill. Maximum of +40 Damage and 10% Lifesteal. Bonuses are lost upon death)

5. Infinity Edge (+80 Attack Damage +20% Critical Strike UNIQUE Passive: Critical hits now deal 250% damage instead of 200%)

6. Last Whisper (+20 Attack Damage +40% Attack Speed UNIQUE Passive: Attacks penetrate 40% of the defender's armor)

-OR-

1. Philosopher's Stone (+22.5 Health Regen per 5 sec +10 Mana Regen per 5 sec Passive: Gain an additional 5 Gold every 10 seconds)

2,3,4,5,6. B.F. Sword (+50 Attack Damage)

-OR-

1. Philosopher's Stone (+22.5 Health Regen per 5 sec +10 Mana Regen per 5 sec Passive: Gain an additional 5 Gold every 10 seconds)

2,3,4,5,6. Recurve Bow (+40% Attack Speed)

Depending on how the game is panning out i choose what Item Tree i use. If the game is going fast then i will choose one of the last two because its cheaper there for i will be able to get the items quicker.

If the game is going for a medium time i will choose the first Item Tree because its not heaps expensive and can completed over a medium amount of time.

To get the second Item Tree the game MUST be lasting a LONG amount of time (Witch i love).

-Strategy-

EARLY

All i do in the early part of the game is hit and run. I mainly target Minions for gold unless i see an enemy Champion vulnerable, then i attack, i also like to use Volley against enemy Champions to slowing get there health down. I always like to try and keep my health higher than my enemies. Thats pretty much all i do for the early game. So mainly i am trying to earn as much gold as possible.

HALF

Half way through the game i will try to get some kills against enemy Champions. I like to use Teleport, to teleport to one of my minions and hit a weak enemy Champion. So yeah, thats what i do when we are half way through the game.

END

For the end game whether i am defending or attacking i like to kill as much enemy Champions as i possibly can. I am not always successful though.. that is why i am asking for some help.

Well thats about it. Thanks to everyone who reads this and helps me figure out what changes i should make. Could i please ask that no one replies with comments like "You Noob!", "Your ****!" etc etc etc... Thanks.

- Kevin.

Bait

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-09-2009

best item/skills depends on your team team, enemy team, battle patterns, farming capability, gank capability, skill level, and much more.
start item = doran's shield + health potion. usually the best bet.

AmyOverlord

12-09-2009

If I remember an old guide correctly...

Regrowth Pendant -> Stone
Boots -> Boots of Swiftness
BM Sword -> Black Cleaver

That's the basic. Now, after that, it's really your choice.

Personally...

Build up to Phantom
Build to Infinity
Banshee's.

Judging from the gameplay layout, you're doing fine.

AmyOverlord

12-09-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bait View Post
best item/skills depends on your team team, enemy team, battle patterns, farming capability, gank capability, skill level, and much more.
Even if it is a +130 health, it becomes wasted mid-game/late-game. >_>

IHaveCrayons

Recruiter

12-09-2009

Both your builds costs ridiculous amounts of money. I don't see how you can hope to build something like this in a game. Infinity Edge, Phantom Dancer and TWO Black Cleavers? Basically all the most expensive damage items in the game... back to back... Instead you should get something like Last Whisper or Malady which is cheaper, but will have a more immediate effect on the game.

And also your other builds where you just stack attack speed or damage items... that is not a good idea. All that money used on a single item could be used to combined into a bigger item like Last Whisper or Infinity Edge with better and more effects. It's basically wasting money.

Do not recommend Trinity Force or Avarice Blade on Ashe. It used to be standard practice to have Avarice Blades on Ashe long, long ago in the beta, but not anymore. Tri Force is expensive and unnecessary when you could be building the most important item for Ashe: Infinity Edge.

IHaveCrayons

Recruiter

12-09-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bait View Post
Doran's Shield on Ashe? Seriously? Early game you want to be harassing hardcore I don't think that's a good item to start with Ashe, then again to each their own.

KevinPJH

Master Recruiter

12-10-2009

Thanks for your help so far guys, i am currently trying out a few things that you have told me. Hopefully this will make the game even better for me!

GENERAL NUTBAKED

12-10-2009

I typically want to become as useful as possible as soon as possible, so I rush infinity edge and then get beserkers greaves. after that I typically get black cleaver and then start building either last whisper or phantom dancer. my first item is boots1 and a couple pots, but idk phil stone or chalice may be better. I just try to get powerful as fast as possible b/c ashe without items is terrible.

I hold off on attack speed items because typically Ashe plays a chase game. If your enemy is standing still, then get out of that elo.

discomatt

12-10-2009

I almost always start with Boots + 2xHeal Pot + 1xMana Pot

It works great when you volley. The increased speed let's you pop one or two hits as the run away cold. A crit there early game can be 1/5 of a squishy life total. The health pots are there for obvious reasons, and the mana lets you harass quite a bit while still have 150-200 mana when you hit 6.

If possible, I save for a BF Sword ASAP. I'm pretty good at last hitting, and can usually grab one 16-18 minutes into the game. The increased damage makes you a house. Combine that with your ult, volley, frost arrow, and most squishy characters are toast. From there I rush into Infinity before Boots of Swiftness.

If I'm making too many trips to town, I usually get a Pick Axe, followed by Swiftness boots, eventually into Infinity. After, I either go Last Whisper/Veil/MadredsBlood/Phantom - Order depending on the situation.

If I can avoid initiating with my ult, it's great to throw into the middle of a tema battle after early cleanse buffs have gone off. I never throw it into a far lane hoping to hit someone (having it up is very important IMO). If people are being reluctant to start it though, it works great for initiation as well... jsut make sure you aren't the first one in. Watch for stealths or fast heros coming from behind - you'll be a target. For that I almost always use

Flash/Teleport - Cleanse/Teleport - Cleanse/Flash

Works great as a quick getaway. Ghost is great too.

I usually max in this order - Enchanted Arrow -> Volley -> Frost Arrow -> Silly Gold Passive

Madred's Bloodrazor is another great start item... but make sure you get Pick Axe and Recurve FIRST. The Razor is pretty useless against heros, and won't help you much early/mid game.

Frostie2520

12-10-2009

If your skill level is up to par to solo mid lane this is a good build:

Take Volley first and these items:

1x Long Sword
1x Health Pot

Stay in lane last hitting creeps and volley the enemy champion when they get close. If your skilled with your volley you can force them back and make them lose out on XP. Gaining levels faster then your enemy is key to Ashe because her damage output early game is above most champions. Once you hit 6 and your ultimate try and grab a break and port back getting the next items:

1x Long Sword => 1x Brutalizer
1x Berserker Boots
1x Vampiric Scepter

A good trick at this point is to see if your mid opponent has pushed to the tower. If they have you got a free kill. Throw your ultimate towards them from base, turn on your frost shot, and then teleport to the tower. By the time you port in your ultimate has hit and you can chain slow and kill. With that kill you should be able to push back to their tower and take most of it down. Beware of ganks from top and bot. From this point continue the previous plan and your opponent should know not to mess with you, giving you free reign over mid. Once you have about 2200-2500g (Depending on if you got in a few kills or not). Port back and grab:

1x Bloodthirster

No kidding I've been able to toe-to-toe with a Yi and come out on top because of this thing. From here on out it's push mid and gank with your team. never push out too far or go off hunting on your own you're not built for that. Final build near end-game should be:

1x Brutalizer
1x Berserker Boots
1x Bloodthirster
1x Infinity Edge
1x Phantom Dancer

Last item is up to you. I like Black Cleaver because of end-game tanks building up armor. Also the items will change according to your team and opponent. For champions like Jax grab a Sword of the Divine early when needing to gank. The 5 seconds of 100% hits can be a decider when trying to grab that *******.

Hope that helps. Feel free to contact me.