Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Question about Minnow/Shark

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Danbotica

12-09-2009

Is this still going on? Now that i am level 30 and have a lot of experience with the game, i would love to engage in shark/minnow and train minnows.

One question. I have already purchased both the online-collectors pack and the store champion pack. i am not going to run minnow sessions for the champion pack or even rp.

I used to get extremely mad at the dota set up where new people were never allowed to even download the game, thereby slowly murdering the community (on roc). I did run games to let noobs dl the map and learn the game.

i want noobs to learn the game as fast as possible. And as soon as i am done my exams (16th...YES) i will run some.

If, and this is a big if, i get a minnow reward, would riot be willing to sub the retail edition for the collectors edition? i would want it simply for the skins.

Anyway, i do not really care about getting reward. i have plenty of money for RP and already own all the heroes. i am just wondering if i could finagle a kayle skin if i happened to get a reward. if not that is totally fine.