While you're fixing Summoner spells - buff Clarity please.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

railspider

12-09-2009

Clarity is a piece of trash. It is the gimp cousin of heal. It doesn't scale well, and its cooldown is mega long.

At present it's a 4.5 min cooldown; 100 mana plus 25 x [level]; utterly worthless summoner spell.

I'd propose you increase the scaling to something more like 100 mana plus 40x [level] with a 3 min cooldown.

Please.

Iselia

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-09-2009

While it does save me a trip or two back to base in the early game, I do have to agree with you. Buff pl0x.

Danbotica

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-09-2009

I like it early game and ignore it (unless i am playing Zilean) late game. It almost works as a second tp by giving you more mana. But it gives you very little mana so i would love a buff.

i thought clarity wold be neat if it gave you 150 mana plus 25 per level AND gave a global mana bonus of 75 or something (with the mastery). Just a little buff to help out all allies. This may be OP when an entire team takes it, but what isnt?

IS138d309a4fea569e777b5

12-09-2009

+1

kindof a bad concept for a summoner spell, because it doesn't provide amazing lane stability compared to heal and is useless in a fight