Where to find Pre-Paid Cards for League of Legends

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

gremlinboy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-22-2011

is it possible to get these cards anywhere in canada?

KHoggey

08-24-2011

I just picked up a 25$ pre-paid card at my local 7-11. I do live in Canada! Hope this clears up anybody's questions.

Absolution89

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-30-2011

No cards in canada?

Teh Troller

09-27-2011

I wish there more places available to buy these!

xXStoffXx

10-11-2011

Good

Andrustes

10-12-2011

What about Mexico u.u

WhiteRaun

10-26-2011

So, if I play on the eu server but stupidly bought one of these... will I be able to use it in the future? Or is there a way for me to now?

Nickolas098

12-07-2011

@RiotChris

Chris I have a little question about prepaid RP cards, are you thinking about to send to south america, like Chile?? cuz we play alot of LoL and many people play LoL in Chile, and big mayority of the pleople want to buy skins or champs, but we cant cuz the majority dosent have credit card... also here in Chile walmart buy a supermarket but the dont bring prepaid card...that was my question

whitewolven

01-07-2012

for those of you who live in the US and don't live near a "7-11" or "Bestbuy" (worst store choice ever btw very limited availability) prize rebel has the prepaid cards 10$ ones (im not advertising my junk form there just giving info)

It works but a huge pain in the arse to get the 10 points (earning like 0.2-0.5 per survey) but its an instant pay out for LoL cards hope this helps.

would be nice to see you hook it up in Wal*mart since those are more seen around the US.
bigger store franchise = better revenue.

d Sky

01-12-2012

Dear Riot, PLEASE Put Prepaid Cards at Safeway!!