Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Where to find Pre-Paid Cards for League of Legends

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Rezon

04-23-2010

Any time in canada?

Ïcë Nïnë

04-23-2010

is this available in canada

24 7

04-23-2010

don't wanna bother you with anything you should or have to do. but if you're going to sell those cards at europe you should maybe try to contact one or a few of the following..
aldi -> http://www.aldi.com/ pretty large, especially in germany, but with a wide web around europe..
carrefour -> http://www.carrefour.com/ from france, got the most important european countrys and some in south-america and middle east
metro gruppe -> http://www.metrogroup.de/ another one from germany, including saturn/media markt as well as some others..
and maybe some others.. actually too lazy to look out if they're really that intereszting auchan, carrefour, schwarz-gruppe, mondragon corporation, el corte ingles, coopernic, spar
anyhow.. i wish you good luck. and i hope my efforts of searching good partners for you arent totally wasted since you got your own marketing-experts

Araturo

04-24-2010

why cant I just use Wallycards, they are better and they are great for all players in Europe...
So, would you please make it able to use wallycards

SirTheFuzzy

04-25-2010

well i live in a generally small city, where the closest 7-11 or best buy are and hour away
i was wondering if the collectors pack or riot point cards would be available at gamestop anytime soon?

Kyoung

04-26-2010

Let's play lol

Light Yagamii

04-27-2010

I don't like #5 i wanna go buy something lame with my rp

YatoOfThe5Yen

04-28-2010

What if i bought riot points and it didnt send me my points on my email. no confirm thing.
HELP PLZ!

Ainseland

04-30-2010

Are you guys planning to release a higher amount of card like $35, $50, $75, $100 ?

Ainseland

04-30-2010

Quote:
RaizoReborn:
What if i bought riot points and it didnt send me my points on my email. no confirm thing.
HELP PLZ!

It wont send on your email it will send directly on your PVP.net account.

IF you didn't receive the point you bought via STORE or card just email [EMAIL="support@riotgames.com"]support@riotgames.com[/EMAIL].