Where to find Pre-Paid Cards for League of Legends

First Riot Post
1234511 ... 27
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

RiotChris

Director of Publishing

12-09-2009
1 of 6 Riot Posts

Hi,

We would like to post a few more details on the Pre-Paid cards for League of Legends on sale in the U.S.

For those that would like to buy Riot Points in store, we are currently selling the cards in two denominations at 7-Eleven and Best Buy. These are great for anyone who wants to pay in cash. They also make a nice gift of Riot Points for a loved one or a struggling new player.

You can pick up either amount of Pre-Paid card at either location:
• $10 card includes 1,300 Riot Points plus an 80 Riot Point Bonus (1,380 Riot Points total)
• $25 card includes 3,250 Riot Points plus a 250 Riot Point Bonus (3,500 Riot Points total)

There are two looks for the card (see attached pictures).
• The $10 card features awesome Nunu art (sold at Best Buy)
• The $25 card has Ryze and Annie in action (sold at Best Buy)
• The $10/$25 card also has Ryze and Annie in action (sold at 7-Eleven). You can choose whether the card carries a $10 or $25 value when you check out.

Instructions are on the back of the cards, but here is how you use them:
1. Start League of Legends
2. Click on the “Store” button near the top
3. Click on the “Codes” tab near the bottom
4. Enter your code from the back of the card (you’ll have to scratch off the silver stuff), your e-mail address and click submit
5. Go unlock something cool with your Riot Points

To find a store near you, please click on one of the links below:
Best Buy Locations

7-Eleven Locations

- RiotChris

Benoit

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-09-2009

Thank you Chris!

EmissaryShadow

Emissary of the League

12-09-2009

Ha, I didn't even notice Annie there, I saw Ashe and Tryndamere first.

IS1611d82ca8b215

Adjudicator

12-10-2009

Nice looking art guys!

cazoofoo

12-10-2009

Awww... I was really hoping for Nidalee today D:

Maybe next week?

EDIT: woops forget i posted here XD wrong thread

DustyNomad

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-10-2009

Hey mate swhen you finally getting this to the E.U. i highly recommand you asking the "Free Record shop" to sell them there coz it's pretty big ass ^^ grtz

Sefam

12-10-2009

Yea, the art's pretty nice.

Only problem is that I'm SOL because Future Shop doesn't sell those cards even though they sell LoL and neither does EBGames. The 25$ is sitting right here and it's waiting for LoL.

Nice job on actually getting partnership with stores but those two stores don't really cover the entire area. More partnerships with small companies like EBGames, FutureShop and in maybe a generic convenience store like 7-11.

DustyNomad

12-10-2009

Though if the Free-Record shop doesnt cooperate with you guys i can recommand some more shops from the netherlands (some also in belgium) Nedgame / Dimension Plus / Game Mania (btw game mania is a cooperation of the Free Record shop and also appears in belgium as in the Netherlands.

Media Markt / Saturn.

They both big Hardware AND software electronica shops and cooperate with eachother.

hope this'll help you guys for when IF EVER youre planning to come this way ^^ greetz

Sprinkles169

12-10-2009

Me and my friend saw some of these at sev while preparing for a LoL all nighter. We were all like :O!

Gavvy

12-10-2009

What about Canada?

1234511 ... 27