Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Sheen

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

iviayhem

12-09-2009

If sheen procs and ur next atk crits will it do double double for 400% or double + double for 300% damage. this matters to me cuz sheen is my main build. if it does 400% i want to stack crit chance or crit damage. if it deals 300% damge i think i might want to stack dmg per lvl.

what do u guys think best rune setup is going for melee fighter whose build revolves around early sheen?

Joru

12-09-2009

Sheen damage isn't multiplied. If your base damage is 100 and you get a Sheen-boosted crit, it will be 300, not 400.

I'm also pretty sure that damage boosts from weapons and the like aren't factored into Sheen's damage.

Bait

Recruiter

12-09-2009

Damage Test Chart:
The damage boost looks funky.
Base Damage: 137
Auto-Attack: 137
Critical Strike: 274
Power Fist: 274
Power Fist with Trinity Force: 449
Power Fist with Trinity Force with Critical Strike: 568

iviayhem

12-09-2009

thank you bait for conducting that data. question. did you mean sheen isntead of power fist or in addition to or..? also what do ur numbers conclude? i don't konw trinity force stats off top of my head

what do u guys think rune setup will best complement sheen???

Pieceofcandy

Recruiter

12-09-2009

I thought that RIOT made it so sheen cannot crit?

CrushD

Recruiter

12-09-2009

Only rune that I can think of that'll increase the damage output of a Sheen is Desolation for the armor penetration. Sheen only affects your base damage, so bonus damage runes aren't factored into Sheen. Sheen bonus damage does not crit either. Sheen doesn't really benefit from attack speed since it only procs off of spell casts and has a built in cooldown.

Which leaves Armor Penetration, so that your bonus damage from Sheen deals the most unmitigated damage possible.

CyberMonkey

12-10-2009

hey does anyone know if sheen stacks with tiamat? How much does tiamat splash?

SomeoneRandom

12-10-2009

I cant gaurentee the numbers on tiamat, but I am reasonably sure that its 30-40% splash... I want to say 1/3 of the damage, but my hunch is its an even % like 30... I can test that when I get home...

As for baits numbers they are reallly far off... the only thing I can think of is that its some wacky thing with armor... maybe armor is applied in a certain part of the multiplcation and not at the end? since things like sheen doesnt actually add to atk damage and the punch is a skill not an item?

The next test would be to go into a practice game and get the exact amount of armor pen as a mob to test against... the only mob I could think of for a reasonable time test would be dragon or nashor though so it would take a bit of work to try it out

wildfire393

12-10-2009

Sheen adds your base damage (calculated pre-crit) as bonus damage after crit.

Also what I've heard on tiamat is that it's 33% splash on ranged characters, 50% on melee.