Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Baron solo..

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

abusabus00

12-09-2009

Is this supposed to happen? Shaco solo'n the baron? Just curious if this is intended to happen....never seen it so i'm curious.

thanks!

Yeorwned

12-09-2009

Pirate, Twitch, Jax, Yi, Ashe, Trynd, and others can all solo baron. I do it just about every game on gankplank...

Gale

12-09-2009

oh hey Atomo builds Shaco basically the same way I build him. Nice to know someone shares the same basic build as me :P

And yes Baron solo is very possible and very allowed, I think it's easiest with Yi and Warwick but I'm not sure since I always do it with Shaco (usually can do it once I get Bloodrazor and Malady)

ceoofdarkness

12-09-2009

Just keep a ward on Baron or use clairvoyance on him every now and then if you are worried about it.

Pencildragon

12-09-2009

Quote:
Atomo:
Atomo: uhh
Atomo: i dont know
Atomo: i hit him alot

Amazing response.

railspider

12-09-2009

hahaha that shaco is hilarious

"i solo the golo at 1... nobody says sh!t about that"

Gale

12-09-2009

wait did you just seriously say " Ah well all classes will be balanced" because you thought Shaco was OP from a Baron solo? You do realize Shaco is considered one of the least viable characters in competitive play and he's probably going to get a buff come next patch (Well not sure if it is a buff, but they are changing around his Ult so it's better, we'll see)

x OZ x

12-09-2009

Quote:
Yeorwned:
Pirate, Twitch, Jax, Yi, Ashe, Trynd, and others can all solo baron. I do it just about every game on gankplank...

try Janna :P

Benoit

Recruiter

12-09-2009

31 win 41 lose

wat?

cyberpope

12-09-2009

Warwick can do it at 13, maybe lower if you are really lucky and flushed with cash.